Chapter 10

I strutted my way into the maze. I didn't see my daddy griever anywhere. I began biting my nails, worrying about the possibility that my babi stood me up.

Then I heard something move above me. I looked up to see my love drooling over my head. As it crawled down to me, I noticed something was off. It had twice as many eyes as  I remember, and his drool didn't smell as good.

It crawled towards me, and I quickly realized it wasn't my daddy griever after all. I backed up into the maze wall and it kept on crawling it's way over. I opened my mouth to scream when my REAL daddy griever knocked the imposter to the ground.

I watched in aw as he fought for me. I couldn't help but blush when he started chewing on the other griever's leg. It was so romantic that he was doing all this for little old me.

Eventually, the other griever shriveled away from us. Finally, alone time with my babe. He slowly crawled towards me, taking his time. What a tease.

He stood over me and his drool dripped down. I tucked my hair behind my ear as he got closer and closer. He opened his mouth and I leaned in closer for a kiss.

We began a HEATED make out session. It was so hot the way his big ass lips clashed against mine.  My legs started shaking, I was so excited. Then, I felt him pull away. I opened my eyes and he wasn't in front of me.

I looked around and saw him. He was crawling away, but I noticed a wooden spear in his side. Tears filled my eyes. I looked towards the end trance of the maze to see Neutron standing triumphantly, out of breath.

"You" I said, with pure hatred in my voice.

"Are you alright, love? I was so worried about you." He said.

"No. No no no no no no no. You ruined my chance of getting that d, you rat. I was so close and you ruined it all." I said, stomping my way back to the glade.

"What the f-" He said. He didn't get to finished because I pushed him to the ground as I passed him. I was so fucking pissed. I was so curious to see what griever dick looked like, but of course Newtie Patootie had to ruin it all.

I went to bed that night, unable to sleep from my rage. I wanted revenge. No, I needed revenge. My mind raced as I thought of all the ways I could sabotage Nut.

I drew my plan in the dirt as I thought of ideas. Finally, I forged my master plan. It was perfect. The plan starts tonight.

                                   *    *    *

Newt was still with the Med-Jacks by the time the sun was setting; apparently I shoved him a little too hard. But it didn't matter. In fact, it was perfect.

I made my way, very carefully, towards where Newt slept. Apparently he was cool enough to have his own nice bed. But I knew better than to think he was deserving of a bed.

I began rummaging through his possessions. Minutes passed and I couldn't find anything worth my while. Then, an idea sparked in my mind.

I lifted up his pillow to find exactly what I was looking for; There laid a nice, leather book, which I knew to be none other than Noose's diary.