Chapter 7

A week had passed now and I'm getting more and more accustomed to the Glade. I had taken up being a builder since I learned valuable tips when I followed Gally around for the day.

Speaking of which, he hadn't talked to me since the eyebrow incident. Nobody knew it was Chunk and I, so I'm not sure if he somehow knows or not.

Gally and I's relationship is well... complicated. He seems to hate my guts. And while it feels as though I'm supposed to hate him too, I just dont.

I don't know... but something about Gally with no eyebrows is really hot. I catch myself looking his way here and there and I stop and stare for a while, mesmerized by is green/blue/brown/yellow eyes.

Today I caught myself doing it again, only this time, he caught me. We awkwardly stared at each other for a split second and look away.

I spend the rest of the day thinking about that interaction. I feel like I need to get closer with him. Well, first, I should try to get him to not hate my guts.

At lunch I decide to go sit over by him, where he was aggressively eating a beef sandwich.

"Oh, hi y/n" he says with his mouth full.

"Hi gally, mind if I sit here?"

He shook his head so I sat myself down next to him. We sat and talked about our building project we were working on. (Yet another bathroom because Chuck keeps flooding them.)

After about 10 minutes a guy came up to us. I think his name was Gary, if I remember correctly. Probably not now that I think about it.

"Ha, you two should date." he laughed.

I furrowed my brows and looked at gally, his brows were also furrowed. I mean, if he had any. Naturally, I pulled out my AK-47.

"Hey man, it was just a jo-" his words were cut off by a quick gunshot and the sound of his body hitting the grass.

I get up to drag the body away and Gally follows me.

"Woah, that was kinda hot, dude" he said.

My cheeks turn red. I can't tell if it's from Gally's comment or from how heavy Gary is.

"No, really," Gally continues. "It's not everyday a girl will straight up shoot a guy for you."

I drop Gary's body and walk towards gally. Hesitantly, I move in for a kiss. Gally kisses me back and he fights for dominance. I let him of course because he is the Alpha male.

"Y/n," Gally pauses, "Will you be my Baka queen?"

"OH EM GEE YES OF COURSE GALLY" I squeal.

We then hold each other's hands and skip back down the glade, leaving Gary's body in the forest.