106-110

Chapter 106: What is intended

"I have to know the details of this matter before I can make a conclusion." Zhang Cheng said in a deep voice.

Zhang Cheng's words made Lin Gaolin startled.

"I will." Lin Rouer said softly.

Immediately Lin Rouer said it briefly.

Lin Rouer said slightly inclined to Ye Hao, but no one can pick out the loopholes in Lin Rouer's speech. The Chinese language is sometimes so profound and profound, and the meaning of a word can be greatly changed.

"In this way, Ye Hao is justified defense." Zhang Cheng said after a while.

"Is this a defensive mistake?" Lin Kaohsiung stared at Zhang Cheng.

"But there is a premise that Lin Gaolin is insulting first." Zhang Cheng replied.

"That's just nonsense that Gao Lin got drunk." Lin Gaofeng said at the time.

"Now drunk driving is punishable by imprisonment, and everyone is responsible for his actions." Zhang Cheng said nonchalantly.

Favoritism.

Even a fool can see that Zhang Cheng is simply an obvious partiality.

"Director Zhang, if you don't give me a satisfactory answer to Lin's family today, my Lin's family won't give up," Zhang Yufeng said angrily.

As soon as Zhang Yufeng said this to the senior Lin family, he secretly said badly.

Can Zhang Cheng also talk casually?

"Please, please." Zhang Cheng said lightly, "Close the team."

Zhang Cheng said to go away, which made the senior Lin family stunned.

Lin Gaolin stared at Zhang Yufeng and said, "Who made you talk nonsense?"

"Isn't I talking for you?" Zhang Yufeng's face was wronged.

This matter is no longer interesting to pursue.

Because any further investigation will offend Zhang Cheng.

Even the energy of the Lin family can be communicated with the top level of Modu, but no one wants to offend the deputy director of the jurisdiction.

Lin Rouer always felt that this matter was a bit strange.

But she couldn't figure out why?

Afterwards, Lin Rouer knocked on this incident for a while, but Zhang Cheng was talking nonsense.

Therefore Lin Rouer had to give up.

At six o'clock in the evening Ye Hao's cell phone rang.

"where are you?"

"Lin Group."

"I'll pick you up."

"Ok."

Ye Hao hung up with Lin Rouer, who was still handling affairs, after hanging up his cell phone.

"I want to invite you to dinner at night." Lin Rouer put down the file in his hand and whispered.

"no need."

"Okay, I will let Xiaomei send you."

"No, someone picks me up."

Lin Rouer nodded immediately.

Ye Hao turned and walked towards the door.

"Slow down."

Ye Hao stopped and turned to look at Lin Rouer suspiciously.