Chapter 15: Bronze dagger

Liang Mo is an excellent graduate of the police academy.

Three or four young people like Liang Mo still have no problem. If more, Liang Mo would have to confess here.

But the young man in front of him, who was not astonishing in appearance, neatly knocked down the dozen or so young men with sticks.

"Are they all stunned by you?" Liang Mo looked at Ye Hao Dao in surprise.

"Well." Ye Hao nodded.

"How did you do it?" Liang Mo then asked.

"This." Ye Hao scratched his head and said nothing.

Liang Mo gave Ye Hao a deep look and said, "Xiao Li, you are now making statements to the two of them."

This matter is to write a report, which is also the process required to do things.

"Uncle police, Ye Hao will be alright?" Li Qianqin asked softly.

"These guys killed two police officers when they robbed Bai Si three days ago, so you don't have anything to kill them, let alone Ye Hao is a legitimate defense in this case." Liang Mo smiled. Said.

"I'm relieved in this case." Li Qianqin breathed a sigh of relief.

Li Qianqian was worried that Ye Hao would take on the lawsuit of over-defense.

After the forensic investigators and other criminal investigators handled the matter, Ye Hao and Li Qianqian's confession was also recorded.

"Let's go." Liang Mo said softly.

Ye Hao and others walked out toward the warehouse door.

what!

Just then Li Qianqian called.

"What's the matter?" Ye Hao and others turned and looked at Li Qianqin in amazement.

"Someone just blew air-conditioning on my neck." Li Qianqin turned to see who was there?

"What?" Ye Hao was startled.

In this case, Li Qianqin could not make such a joke.

Liang Mo and other police officers looked around dignifiedly.

"I haven't seen such a beautiful girl for a long time, so stay here with me." At that moment, a cold voice sounded in the midair.

This voice made Ye Hao and others burst into a burst of coldness involuntarily.

And at the moment when the sound fell, Li Qianqian's figure glide uncontrollably towards the distance.

Liang Mo rushed up with an arrow and grabbed Li Qianqian's hand.

But what made Liang Mo discolor was a burst of cold force on Li Qianqian's body. This force instantly flicked Liang Mo's body of 140 kilograms.

This scene changed the rest of the police officers.

From a distance, it seems as if there is a pair of big hands in Liming's jade hands.

Ye Hao rushed up at the moment Liang Mo just bounced off, and his big hand held Li Qianqian's small hand tightly. Within range.

Although Ye Hao is not afraid of severe cold, he still can't stop Li Qianqian from sliding forward.

Police officers such as Liang Mo ran one by one towards Ye Hao.

At this moment, they were shocked to see a vortex appeared ten meters in front of Li Qianqian.

Yes, whirlpool.