51-55

Chapter 51: Military training

Zhong Sifang glanced at Ye Hao bitterly.

How did he not know that this place is currently not available.

Ye Hao is too strong.

It doesn't matter if they all go together.

After Zhong Sifang left, Zhang Lan looked at Ye Haomei's eyes full of splendor, "Have you ever studied martial arts?"

"It's almost the same." Ye Hao can't always say that he is a monk?

"Teach me." Zhang Lan hurriedly said.

Ye Hao looked at Zhang Lan and said, "You have no talent for martial arts."

"You-you don't have the talent to practice martial arts?" Zhang Lan groaned, "Straight if you don't want to teach."

Ye Hao laughed and stopped talking.

Where does Ye Hao understand the root of talent? He just doesn't know how to teach? Moreover, even if you know, you don't want to teach.

Ye Hao bought some and returned to the dormitory with large bags.

"I said it was 6:20, when are you three going to sleep?" Ye Hao put the breakfast down and said with a smile.

"It's six twenty?" Zheng Xiaolong rubbed his eyes.

"I haven't woke up yet?" Xiao said honestly.

"Who made you play cards so late?" Ye Hao pointed to the breakfast on the table, "I bought you breakfast."

Upon hearing breakfast, all three Yuan Gaoxing had their spirits.

After the three men washed their faces, they rushed to their feet.

"Ye Hao, why did you get up so early?" Zheng Xiaolong said while eating meat buns.

"Morning run."

"Morning run? Your spirit is really good." Xiao said honestly.

Ye Hao was the last one to sleep last night!

"All right." Ye Hao put his military uniform on and looked at the mirror.

Ye Hao found that his skin became smooth and elastic with the transformation of Shenxue.

The moles and spots on the face are gone.

"I seem to have become a little bit handsome." Ye Hao Mo said with a chin.

"Look, you don't have a young master." Zheng Xiaolong's head came close, he touched his stubble, "Do you say this beard is not shaved?"

"It's a bear to shave." Yuan Gaoxing washed his hands and stood behind the two. "I want to say that our bedroom has the highest face value is me."

"Release P, will our bedroom values ​​be supported by me alone?" Zheng Xiaolong retorted immediately.

"The two of you will be late again after beeping." Ye Hao looked at the time and turned and walked towards the playground.