66-70

Chapter 66: Lin's crisis

"Talk about it." Ye Hao adjusted a comfortable posture and said with a smile.

"The Lin family is now in danger, and you will die if you join in."

"Not at all?"

"Did you know the dirtyness of the big family?" Leng Xue said in a solemn tone. "The Lin family is now being jointly targeted by the Zhou family and the Zheng family, and there are also Wang, Sun, Kang, and Leng families. Shout, the Lin family cannot resist even if it is strong."

"Leng Jia?" Ye Hao's eyes flashed, "Teacher Leng, are you from the Leng family?"

"You." Leng Xue was almost speechless.

Who is this guy!

Having said so much by myself, this guy is still concerned about this kind of problem?

"I don't care if the Lin family doesn't fall down, but Lin Rouer can't do anything." Ye Hao looked at Leng Xuedao.

"Lin Rouer is the head of the Lin family. Do you think Lin Rouer might not be moved?"

"Who moved who died." Ye Hao calmly said.

"Ye Hao." Leng Xue looked at Ye Hao who said this calmly in shock, when she suddenly realized that she could not see through the student.

"Just kidding." Ye Hao laughed fiercely. "I'm just a student. Where can I get involved in the grudges of your tycoons?"

"You guys." Leng Xue gave Ye Hao a fist in exasperation.

Ye Hao grinned away.

Leng Xue may have bought many things in the supermarket in order to avenge Ye Hao.

What Leng Xue didn't think was that even if Ye Hao's whole body was covered, there was still no feeling of effort.

"Call me again if you ask for leave in the future." Leng Xue said after Ye Hao put things down.

"Yeah." Ye Hao nodded. "Teacher Leng, I won't live in the bedroom from today."

"What's the matter?" The student's absence from the dormitory requires the consent of the counselor.

"It's not convenient to live in the bedroom."

"Aren't you unhappy with Yuan Gaoxing?"

"No, I have rented a house in Haiheng Garden."

"Rented?"

"Ok."

"I disagree."

"Mr. Leng, you will agree." Ye Hao said that he would turn around and leave. "While there is still time, I have to sort out the things in the bedroom."

"Believe it or not, I deduct your credit?"

"I earn as many credits as you deduct?"

"..."

Ye Hao started to sort out his clothes after returning to the bedroom.

Guo Xiu prepared many clothes for Ye Hao.

Ye Hao is going to bring most of his clothes to the rented house. As long as two or three pieces are changed in the bedroom, it is almost the same.

"Ye Hao, what are you doing?" Xiao asked honestly.

"Move out."

Ye Haoyi said that all three of Yuan Gaoxing moved out to live around.

"What's wrong?" Zheng Xiaolong asked.