Chapter 8: Inviting

"Qianqian, do you have time?" Ye Hao said in his heart.

"Yes." Li Qianqin flashed his eyes.

"Can you teach me how to understand?" Ye Hao said embarrassedly.

"Yes!" Li Qianqin nodded with a smile, "But where can I teach you?"

"Isn't there a KFC nearby?" Ye Hao thought for a moment.

"Well, when?"

"Teach me for half an hour every night." Ye Haogang wanted to say an hour and considered that it was not good for a girl to come home too late.

"Then two hours every night." Li Qianqin nodded.

"Ah-is this too long?" Ye Hao's eyes widened. "Are you uncle and aunt worried?"

"Where is the evening self-study?" Li Qianqin lightly smiled, "starting at six o'clock tonight, well, I'm going home for dinner."

Li Qianqian said to leave without giving Ye Hao the opportunity to refuse.

Ye Hao looked at Li Qianqian's back and secretly said, "Li Qianqian, will you like yourself?"

But immediately Ye Hao smiled self-deprecatingly, "How could a big beauty like Li Qianqin like herself?"

Don't be pretentious.

Thinking of here, Ye Hao put away the heart.

"Young boy, work hard." Ye Hao encouraged himself.

When Ye Hao returned home, he found that his parents were at home.

"Xiaohao, come here, I have something to tell you." Ye Zhiguo said softly.

Ye Hao looked at Ye Zhiguo with some doubt, but he still sat on the chair obediently, "Daddy, what are you going to tell me?"

"Have you saved Li Qianqian three days ago?" Ye Zhiguo looked at Ye Haodao.

"Yes." There is nothing to deny about such a thing.

"Is your courage too big?" Ye Zhiguo heard Shen Hao admit it and said in a deep voice.

"Dad, how can I see this situation and die?"

Ye Zhiguo gently shook his head and said, "Do you know who was hurt by you?"

"Who?"

"Bai Si, the leader of a small gang in Jiangnan City." Ye Zhiguo said in a deep voice, "Li Liqian called the police when Li Qianqin came home, and caught the unconscious Bai Si when the police arrived."

"Coma?" Ye Hao stunned.

"Well, Bai Si was comatose for a day before waking up. The doctor shocked that Bai Si had a moderate concussion." Ye Zhiguo said here and looked at Ye Haodao in astonishment, "When was your kid's energy so strong?"

"This." Ye Hao scratched his head and didn't know what to say.

"How far will I run in this kind of thing in the future?" Ye Zhiguo warned.

"I know." Ye Hao said honestly.

"Okay, don't reprimand Xiaohao." Guo Xiu said in a timely manner, "How was the exam this time?"

"Good test."

"Have you scored?"

"About seven hundred percent." Ye Hao can't be said to be astonishing.

"What did you say?" Guo Xiu froze.

"About seven hundred percent." Ye Hao said again.

Wen Yan Guo Xiu's face became dignified, "Xiaohao, it is not impossible to have a low score, but you must not take a wrong way."