111-115

Chapter 111: thanks for treatment

"Today is the day when my Song family and Leng family form a comprehensive strategic partnership, and my Song Leji welcomes you here."

"Today is the day when my Leng family and Song family form a comprehensive strategic partnership. I Leng Hongchang welcomes you here."

The next two families signed a series of agreements and regulations under the attention of the audience.

About a quarter of an hour later, Song Leji's topic changed. "Today is not only a day when my Song family and Leng family form a comprehensive strategic partnership, but also a great day for my marriage between Song family and Leng family."

Song Leji said that he looked at Song Yudao standing behind him, "Boy, the next step is your home court."

Song Yu, as his name implies, looks handsome and shows talent.

With a proper smile on his face, he walked towards Lengxue under the eyes of the audience.

Almost all the ladies in the audience showed an envious look.

There are many secret lovers of Song Yu here.

Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible to marry Song Yu.

Leng Xue's breathing became rapid, and her fist was clenched.

It didn’t take long for Song Yu to walk in front of Leng Xue. He stared at the girl in close proximity, "Leng Xue, do you know? Since the moment I saw you three years ago, my place Your figure was engraved." Song Yu pointed to her heart when she said this.

"So romantic."

"Public confession."

"In the future I will also ask my man to confess to me in public."

Leng Xue didn't feel any surprises.

She watched Song Yu's nails deeply embedded in the flesh.

"I think every morning I will wake up and see your figure, so please marry me-okay?" Song Yu said to kneel on the ground with one knee in his hand. Shiny diamond ring.

The audience's eyes fell on Leng Xue.

According to the script at this time Leng Xue should be ecstatic to accept Song Yu's ring, and then the two hugged together.

At this time, everyone will coax one.

What made the audience stunned was Leng Xue's delayed response.

Leng Hongchang's face became somber.

"Leng Xue." Leng Hongchang reminded.

Leng Xue raised her head and stared at Leng Hongchang.

Leng Hongchang couldn't help but sink.

Where does Leng Xue's look seem to be compromised to agree to this marriage?

And just when Leng Xue was about to say a rejection, a gentle voice rang throughout the audience.