86-90

86: Never forget

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

"How is it possible?" Wang Hao pretended to look incredulous.

"Okay, don't pretend." Ye Hao said at this time, "It's boring to pretend what everyone knows."

Wang Hao felt his heart hurt even more.

Spicy next door!

Can you die under a step?

"Teacher Leng, I will invite you for this meal." Ye Hao looked at Leng Xue and said with a smile.

"Then I'm welcome." Leng Xue said that he would order two more dishes.

Wang Haoru sat on the needle felt.

However, it is no longer possible to leave yourself and Leng Xue at this time.

Therefore Wang Hao can only sit down with a stubborn head.

"Ye Hao, when are you going to school?"

"tomorrow."

"If you don't take classes again, be careful with your subjects?"

"Guike?" Ye Hao shook his head gently, "No."

"So confident?"

"I will never forget it."

"Who believes?" Leng Xue glanced at Ye Hao.

"I finished the first, second, third, and fourth volumes of Daquan of Traditional Chinese Medicine." Ye Haohan smiled.

"Don't be funny." Comparing traditional Chinese medicine is the most difficult to recite in other subjects.

Leng Xue, who has been a teacher for several years, did not dare to say that she had memorized all four books of the Chinese Traditional Medicine.

"Should you ask?"

"Efficacy of peony."

Ye Haowei said as soon as he pondered, first, the pain in the abdomen; second, bone pain; third, beriberi and pain; fourth, the thirst. Five, nosebleeds; six, nosebleeds, hemoptysis; seven, collapsed blood (little abdominal pain); eight, menstruation does not stop; nine, red vaginal discharge does not heal for a long time. Ten, knife wound; eleven, wooden tongue swollen; twelve, fish bone throat. "

"How to treat blood in the seventh collapse?"

"Paeonia one or two (fried yellow), Baizhen six two (slightly fried). Each serving of two or two, add one liter of water, and cook into a Liuhe. Another side: the two medicines in the top are researched together. Two per serving Money, wine delivered."

Leng Xue couldn't help but express surprise, then asked again: "What is the alias of licorice?"

"Guolao, Sweet Grass, Ural Licorice, Sweet Root."

"How should Chuanxiong be made into Chinese medicine?"

"Remove the sand, dry it after drying in the sun, and then go to the fibrous roots."

"What patients cannot take turmeric?"

"Yin deficiency blood loss and qi stagnation and blood stasis are contraindicated, pregnant women should be cautious."

Leng Xue asked, and his eyes gradually showed an incredible look.

Because Leng Xue is the teacher of this subject, she is more familiar than any other teacher in the Daquan of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is very clear that Ye Hao's answer is correct.