31-35

Chapter 31: Professional match

"Your reaction speed is very fast." Ning Xuan asked with burning eyes after Tai Shixiu left.

"Ok."

"I noticed that you are not familiar with this game."

"I just responded quickly, and some maps were unfamiliar." Ye Hao nodded.

"Tomorrow's map is random. You will remember to familiarize yourself later."

"Ok."

"Our Suzaku squad has one million bets with both Hydra squads. If you can beat the Hydra squad on our behalf, I will give you 400,000 bonuses."

Ye Hao froze.

This guy is too kind, too!

"I will do my best for these 400,000." Ye Hao looked at Ning Xuan more and more pleasingly.

"Your reaction speed is the fastest I have ever seen. I believe it will be okay to play Hydra tomorrow." Ning Xuan nodded.

What Ning Xuan did not know was that this was not Ye Hao's speed limit at all.

If Ye Hao fully exploded, the speed could be increased by three or four times.

Ning Xuan chatted with Ye Hao about some things to pay attention to and shouted Tai Shixiu.

Ning Xuan told him to let Tai Shixiu leave with Ye Hao.

When he arrived at Ye Hao's room, Shi Xiu excitedly patted Ye Hao's shoulder. "Dude, I really saw you right."

"But I misunderstood you." Ye Hao pursed his lips.

"what happened?"

"I finally know why I want 100,000 rewards and you agree without thinking."

Ye Hao said here too how Shi Xiu didn't understand Ye Hao knew about the million bonus.

"This-hey." Tai Shixiu rubbed his hands. "It's not that my brother is picking me, but that I have a gambling debt and it will be time."

"Gambling debt?"

"Lost playing Baccarat in Macau."

"Macao?" A bright light flashed in Ye Hao's eyes.

Why have you forgotten this?

It is simply unfavorable to have perspective gambling!

Thinking of Ye Hao here, there is an urge to turn around and go to Macau.

"Okay, don't say this, let's get familiar with the topographic map in CF." Tai Shixiu opened the notebook skillfully as he spoke.

"Eight seconds to boot?" Ye Hao said in amazement.

"Brother my notebook, but the solid-state hard drive starts up very fast, and the solid-state hard drive technology has not begun to popularize the public yet." Tai Shixiu said proudly.

Ye Hao nodded.

Tai Shixiu, these professional players, can sometimes decide a lot of things on a computer with a high configuration.

"This is one hundred and eight maps of CF. You can see which one is unfamiliar and ask me." Tai Shixiu quickly clicked a few times, and a map appeared on the desktop.

Ye Hao sat in Tai Shixiu's position with a bang.

Ye Hao looked very carefully.

But Ye Hao looked too fast.