Chapter 16: Bump into

Li Qianqin suddenly fell into Ye Hao's arms and made him feel overwhelmed.

But subconsciously Ye Hao felt that he had to do something.

When Ye Hao raised his hands and wanted to put Li Qianqian in his arms, Liang Mo's voice rang in their ears.

"We leave here quickly."

Li Qianqian woke up suddenly.

And when she woke up, her pretty face suddenly turned red, how could she fall into his arms?

But this is not the time to consider this issue.

Li Qianqian took Ye Hao's hand and said, "Let's leave here quickly."

Li Qianqin's raw hands are like nephrite, and Ye Hao has an unreal feeling.

Did you hold hands with Li Qianqian?

Ye Hao had an unreal feeling.

It wasn't until Li Qianqin took Ye Hao to sit in the police car that Ye Hao's soul returned.

"Ye Hao, who the **** are you?" Liang Mo asked Ye Hao looking at Shen Hao.

Ye Hao silenced and said, "I'm just a student."

Wen Yan Liang Mo's face was full of bitter smiles, "Do you think you believe this by yourself?"

"I believe." Ye Hao nodded.

"Ye Hao, are you interested in joining our Interpol team?" Liang Mo asked, but changed the subject.

Ye Hao looked at Liang Mo's burning eyes and understood that this guy was in love with his ability.

"I am still a high school student."

"This is not a problem, I can get you on board through relationships, and you will have a formal establishment." Liang Mo said with a smile.

Ye Hao couldn't help but startled.

But he knew that there was not much of a criminal police team.

The same is true.

Without saying anything else, it is said that the city management is a temporary worker when something goes wrong. In fact, what the public does not know is that they are really temporary workers.

No one can own such a thing.

However, Ye Hao shook his head and said, "I don't have this idea for the time being."

"I hope we will have the opportunity to cooperate again in the future." Liang Mo seems to have long known that Ye Hao will refuse.

Ye Hao was shocked when he heard this, "Don't, I have to sprint for the college entrance examination, Captain Liang, don't let me go."

My family knows their own affairs.

Ye Hao, who is capable of killing demons and demons, does not.

"Captain Liang, can you tell my parents today?" Li Qianqian said softly at this moment.

"Why?" Liang Mo asked.

"Bai Si can only spend the rest of their life in prison, so telling me that my parents will only scare them."

"Okay." Liang Mo replied after thinking for a while.

...

Perhaps today's events are too incredible.

Both Li Qianqian and Liang Mo have forgotten that Ye Hao still has injuries on his hands.

Ye Hao came to his door and saw the bandage on his hand.