56-60

Chapter 56: Torture

Ye Hao always felt that Kui Wu wanted to swindle money.

But as the woman had just called the police car, she arrived at Ye Hao within a minute, even if she was stupid, she knew it was a game.

Target your own game!

Who offended yourself?

I didn’t seem to offend anyone after I came to the magic capital!

As for the whole self?

"What happened?" Shen Sheng asked after the two police officers came here.

Kuiwu looked at Ye Haodao with a sorrowful expression, "I just looked at his girlfriend, and he punched and kicked me."

"You're lying." Tang Pian said angrily.

"Did I cheat the eyes of the people around me? It's sharp." Kui Wu said that he looked at the onlookers around here.

"I testified that I saw him beating people," said a middle-aged man for the first time.

"I testify."

"This kid started too hard."

"Yeah, if we didn't stop saying it, we would kill him."

Tang Pianping didn't understand how these onlookers were Kui Wu's helpers after seeing this scene.

"It is illegal to perjury," Tang Pian said quietly.

"Little girl, food can be eaten indiscriminately, and words can't be arbitrarily talked about." The middle-aged displeased said.

Tang Pianpin wanted to say another police officer but looked at Ye Haodao, "Come with us."

"You can't take him away." Tang Pian stepped forward and stood in front of Ye Hao.

Ye Hao pushed Tang Pian Ping away, and then handed her the phone to her, "Tell President Long about me."

Ok. "Tang Pina forced herself to calm down.

She knew that this time she couldn't stop Ye Hao from being taken away.

Since Ye Hao so commanded, Ye Hao must have a way.

The two policemen took away Ye Hao and Kui Wu and several witnesses.

No one can say anything wrong with their formal procedures.

Ye Hao was uneasy.

If this matter is formal, the worse it becomes.

This shows that the other party wants to die himself.

Tang Pianpin quickly found the phone of President Zhonglong, the contact person of Ye Hao's mobile phone.

It didn't take long for the voice of President Long to be heard.

"Ye Hao, how do you think of calling me?"