21-25

Chapter 21: Xu Li's shock 

Many colleagues congratulated Xu Li when she came to the office.

"Teacher Xu, congratulations Gao Sheng."

Xu Li was very helpful in complimenting her colleagues, but she did not show it on her face. "Have you not left a word yet?"

"Mr. Xu, this time Ye Hao scored 928 points. The whole education sector in Jiangnan city was shocked, and your role as Ye Hao's class teacher was indispensable." The class teacher of Class 3 said with a smile, "The principal has decided to let you be The senior third grade leader."

"This sentence can not be said indiscriminately." Xu Li busy.

Because the senior group leader of the third grade is now the head teacher of the first class.

"This is a matter of process." The head teacher of Class 4 chuckled and said, "Team Xu, you may have to put it on the spot."

At this time, Xu Li did not dare to mess with her promises.

After all, the fate has not come down yet?

Don’t you promise yourself that the guests are not high-profile?

Xu Li was enjoying a compliment from her colleagues and walked in with a shadow on her face.

"Xu Li."

"Director Zhang, what are you doing with me?" Xu Li busy.

The person in front of him is the director of the school's logistics department, and he is also a member of the senior management in the school.

"Xu Li, can you explain to me why the Third Middle School transferred Ye Hao's file?"

"What?" Xu Li stumbled.

The office is even more upset.

No one thought such a thing happened.

The students from the second middle school who are qualified to win the top six universities are taken away by the third middle school?

"Just a vice-principal of the third middle school, accompanied by the leadership of the Education Bureau, transferred Ye Hao's file." Director Zhang looked at Xu Lidao angrily. "The principal asked you to go to his office."

Director Zhang turned around and left.

Director Zhang must be angry.

Ye Hao is a student who is too valuable. Is the school preparing to use Ye Hao to enhance the school's popularity?

As a result, Xu Li actually forced Ye Hao away.

Xu Li was ignorant until she came to the door of the principal's office.

She did not expect Ye Hao to come to the bottom.

After being silent for a while, Xu Li realized that the key to breaking the game was Ye Hao.

Pushing the door open, Xu Li saw that the high-level of the school was in the principal's office.

"Principal, are you looking for me?"

"Xu Li, did you know Ye Hao's transfer?"

"Principal, I think there must be a misunderstanding in this, I now go to Ye Hao's house to persuade him." Xu Li pondered the language.

"If you can persuade you to come back?" said Leng Heng, a vice principal with glasses. "Maybe you don't even know that Ye Hao transferred because of you?"