Chapter 2: See through

Ye Hao's guess is correct.

Three days later, Ye Hao woke up.

When he opened his eyes, the whole person was stunned.

The whole world gave him a very clear feeling.

Ye Hao was a little short-sighted before.

But now he is sure that his vision has reached a terrible point.

And his hearing has become sensitive.

Ye Hao faintly heard the conversation over the wall.

"Let me kiss."

"This is the hospital."

"Aren't you alone in the ward?"

"That won't work either, it makes people see how bad."

"Just a bite, okay?"

"This-okay."

Ye Hao heard that he suddenly wanted to see the situation of the ward opposite.

When Ye Hao thought this way, the wall in front suddenly disappeared, and then Ye Hao saw a scene of a young couple kissing.

what!

Ye Hao cried.

Guo Xiu, who was sleeping on the hospital bed, suddenly awakened when she saw Ye Hao sitting up and exuded in her eyes.

"Xiaohao, you are awake."

Ye Hao was ashamed to see the thin mother.

"mom."

Guo Xiuying suddenly thought of something, and quickly pressed the emergency button on the bed.

Soon a nurse came in, and the nurse saw Ye Hao Suxing's face change.

Because Ye Hao's situation is very complicated, it stands to reason that he won't wake up at all.

She stepped forward to check Ye Hao's vital signs and quickly left to report to the doctor in the duty room.

Hearing that Ye Hao's doctor on duty was busy running in.

"I want to examine your body in full."

The doctor reached a conclusion after careful examination.

That is, Ye Hao's vital signs are normal, and his body is much healthier than ordinary people.

This is unreasonable!

You have to know that most of the patients who have been in bed for half a year are weak, and there is no one like Ye Hao who is healthier than before.

No matter how unreasonable the doctor gave Ye Hao a discharge notice.

Ye Zhiguo arrived in a hurry when he got the news. After paying the balance, he took Ye Hao home.

After returning home, Ye Hao froze.

Because many home appliances and even furniture are gone.

"Dad, is this—?" Ye Hao just asked here and saw Ye Zhiguo's expression dimmed.

At this time Ye Zhiguo's cell phone rang.

Ye Zhiguo picked up the key twice and told Guo Xiu, "I have something to go out."

After Ye Zhiguo left, Guo Xiu pondered for a while and said, "Xiaohao, go to your room and relax when you get sick. I will go out and buy two dishes to make your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs at noon."