Chapter 11: Mei Xuexue

Ye Hao turned like a puppet and turned away from the pond.

"Laughing at the old lady." Mei Qxue turned to stare at the pond and became dignified.

There is no simple monster.

Mei Xuxue knew this very well.

She pulled out the peach wood sword behind her, drew a gossip pattern on the ground, and then there was a rune in her hand, "Hurry like a decree, pardon."

The moment when the rune in her hand was lit turned into a golden light and disappeared into the pond.

Meixue Xue did not see anything for a while.

"What's going on? Is the demon rune invalid or that monster is too strong?" Mei Xuxue sinked.

The probability of the demon rune failing is too low.

It seems that only the second possibility is possible.

The thought of the second possibility Meixue Xue had an urge to turn around and leave.

But she stopped just a few steps away.

Warfare is not her style.

After thinking about it, Mei Quxue lit two runes at once.

The two runes turned into two golden lights, and the two golden lights merged in mid-air, and turned into a stronger golden light.

The golden light soon disappeared into the pond.

Mei Xiuxue waited a while and saw that there was still nothing coming up and turned and ran.

Mei Xiuxue hadn't ran two or three steps before she saw Ye Hao staring at herself.

"Run," Mei Qxue shouted towards Ye Hao.

"Why run?" Ye Hao shrugged. "There are no monsters in this river."

"No monsters?" Mei Xuxue froze.

Yes!

Rune paper has no effect and may not have monsters!

Mei Xiuxue suddenly thought of something after stopping, "Why are you all right?"

"What can I do?" Ye Haodan smiled.

Mei Xuexue looked at Ye Hao in amazement.

It stands to reason that the fan symbol is not so easy to solve.

But soon she thought of something.

"How do you know there are no monsters in the pond?"

"Because the monster was killed by an expert."

"You were there?"

"Ok."

"Why didn't you say it early?"

"I have no chance to say."

Mei Xiuxue thought about it carefully and found that it was indeed his problem.

But how could she admit it?

"Let's go." Mei Qxue returned to the pond and stepped on the floor to wipe the gossip pattern.

Ye Hao saw that Mei Xiuxue was about to go and quickly caught up, "Slow down."

"What's your business?"

"Can you give me the spell to demolish the demon?"

"This vein is passed on to women but not men."

"The times are evolving and society is advancing. Do you have to change the rules of your veins appropriately?"

Mei Xiuxue nodded after thinking for a while, "You make sense, since I am flexible in this way, you can learn from me the devil-killing spell."