Chapter 4: Never forget

Never forget!

Ye Hao shuddered excitedly at the thought of here.

When he was young, he had struggled with whether he went to Confucius Institute to become a master of the literature, or went to the University of Finance and Economics to become a giant in the business world?

Only after he went to high school did he realize that he thought too much.

I smoked when I could get to the ancestral grave of the undergraduate.

But it is different now.

Ye Hao has an unforgettable ability to say that he should not be able to win key universities or even six top universities.

"Ye Hao." Ye Hao's ear sounded when he was obsessed.

Ye Hao looked up and saw that the class teacher Xu Li did not know when to stand beside him.

"Old-teacher." Ye Hao almost shouted Xu Li's nicknamed old witch.

Xu Li looked at Ye Hao and asked, "How is your body recovering?"

"Already." Ye Hao hurriedly said.

"Then read the book carefully and stop pulling the back legs of the class." Xu Li said that she suddenly thought of something here. "Yes, you don't have the opportunity to pull the back legs of the class now."

Xu Li's words seemed to slap into Ye Hao's face.

He stared at Xu Li angrily, "Teacher Xu, don't underestimate people."

"I underestimate you?" Xu Li was stunned, and immediately sneered. "Ye Hao, which of the three senior high school exams in the third month is not the penultimate one, OK, let's not talk about the third year, let's talk about the second year of high school. You are also the countdown in the second year of high school. Is that right?"

"Teacher Xu, I will be admitted to the top six universities." Ye Hao clenched his fists and said in a deep voice.

Xu Li couldn't help but stunned, and then she laughed, "Ye Hao, do you know what you're talking about?"

"I know."

"You said you will be admitted to the top six universities?"

"Yes."

The quarrel between Ye Hao and Xu Li drew the attention of the whole class.

There are still most of Ye Hao's original classmates in the class.

After all, the second class was originally a key class.

They laughed when they heard Ye Hao's words.

"What did I hear? Ye Hao said he would be admitted to the top six universities?"

"Does Ye Hao think that the top six institutions of higher learning can pass the exam casually?"

"We in Jiangnan City don't know if we can be admitted to the top six universities? Ye Hao, the penultimate one, dare to say that he can be admitted? Is this guy in a coma with a bad head?"

"Which of the top six institutions of higher education is not a dragon or a phoenix? Ye Hao can also be admitted to the top six institutions of higher learning?"

"No, I'm going to laugh to death."

The students' unbridled humiliation Ye Hao surprisingly did not have anger.

"Ye Hao, don't make trouble." Zhou Shuai pulled Ye Hao.

Ye Hao didn't move, but looked at Xu Li, "Did Teacher Xu dare to bet me?"