moaning into my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

Leigh-Anne's eyes lit up when she opened the door of the studio to find you standing there.

She instantly pulled you into her arms to give you a hug, feeling as if the weight on her shoulders lifted slightly from your warm embrace.

"What are you doing here, baby?" She smiled and rubbed her hand along your back.

"You said the girls were going to grab lunch but you stayed behind to try to get a few things done but I didn't like the sound of that because you need to eat, so I brought you some food."

She happily tugged you inside and pulled a chair up right beside hers so you could sit next to each other.

"How's everything coming along so far?"

"Good." She sighed.

"You look stressed."

She shrugged and dug into her food, only to lift her head and look at you when she felt you gazing at her with that look that told her you knew better than that.

"Can't ever get anything past my girl, can I?"

You shook your head with a smile that melted Leigh-Anne's heart.

"Okay, yeah, I'm stressed." She sighed. "Just so much going on, so much to get done."

You put your food aside and did the same with hers before climbing onto her lap.

"What if I told you that I know how to make it better?"

"I'm intrigued." She said as she put her arms around you. "What is it, my love?"

You didn't say another word. Instead, you pushed your lips onto hers for a passionate kiss.

She was surprised at first, not expecting the sweet brush of your lips right then and there.

But she melted just a second later, instantly craving more than that one sweet kiss.

Thankfully, you were too. You didn't pull away from the kiss. If anything, you just deepened it.

You put your hands on her shoulders as you made a blissful hum fall from her lips as she soaked up the taste of your lips and the way you made her feel every time you kissed her.

You pulled away a second later and you didn't miss that pout that appeared on her lips.

But she wasn't pouting for long.

She instead put her head back as her fingers brushed along the small of your back while you started to kiss her neck.

Your lips moved toward her ear and it seemed that she couldn't have her head higher in the clouds than she did now, as though her heart couldn't beat faster, as if it couldn't be happier or swell with more love for you than it did now.

But you took her by surprise as you moved your lips right to her ear, breathing against it before you let out something that shocked her.

"Leigh-Anne," you moaned and heard her gasp in surprise.

You pulled away slowly as her grip on you tightened. Your eyes met, her brown ones wide as she stared at you in awe.

"Whoa..." She mumbled and then started to grin. "Oh, I loved that, baby."

"Yeah?" You teased as you kissed along her collarbones, trailing to her other ear. "It's a cute little thing going around online. I thought I'd do it to you."

"Well, certainly did make me feel better." She chuckled and closed her eyes. "I wouldn't mind if you did it again..."

"Leigh-Anne," you moaned in her other ear.

"And again," she whispered as she bit her lip.

"Leigh-Anne,"

Her heart hammered against her chest.

Now that you've started that, she doesn't think she'll ever be able to get enough.