she wants your attention

"Baby?" She whined as she fell onto the couch beside you. You were so intrigued by the book in your hands, she wondered if you even knew that she was there. "Baby? Do you wanna do something? I'm bored."

She watched your teeth sink into the skin on your pink lips. Your eyes traveled fast along the words on the pages as you soaked it all in. You've always been quite the bookworm. Your shelves were filled with countless amounts of books, and you were thrilled to add this new one to your collection.

Leigh-Anne always finds it adorable how much you love to read. But the sun is shining outside! It's a beautiful day and she wants to spend it with you.

"Y/N," she whined dramatically, head falling to your shoulder where she let out a loud groan.

You giggled and, for the first time since you got this book, you tore your focus away from it to look down at your girlfriend. "Yes?"

She looked up at you with her big brown eyes and a pout on her lips. "I wanna spend time with my girl. Are you almost done reading?"

"I still have two hundred pages left."

Her eyes went wide upon hearing you say that, and then a little sad. "Oh. Do you want me to give you some space then?"

You thought about it for only a moment before you had your answer. You were already over a hundred pages through and it would be a shame to waste such a beautiful day with your beautiful girlfriend.

You shook your head and bookmarked your page before taking her by the hand. "No. Never. Do you wanna go for a walk?"

Her eyes sparkled as she stood up with you. She threw her arms around you and brought you in for a few kisses. She could never get enough of you.

"Love you. Thank you for spending time with me."

You both put on your shoes and intertwined your hands before walking out the door. "Anything for you, my girl. I love you too."