you fall asleep on her

You yawned and stretched your legs out on the couch on the tour bus. The girls had just finished a show and while they were hyped up and full of energy, you were completely exhausted. You haven't been getting the best sleep lately and between all the sightseeing the girls wanted to do and the busy schedule they had - it left you feeling drained and in desperate need of a night of catching up on sleep.

Your head was on Leigh-Anne's lap but Jade was the first to notice that you were starting to fall asleep. She noticed how quiet you were which wasn't normal for you. She saw your eyes were closed and she elbowed Perrie who also smiled when she noticed that you were now asleep. Leigh-Anne was talking to Jesy but when Jesy pointed towards you and Leigh-Anne looked down at your sleeping figure, she went quiet and her heart melted.

"Can one of you go get me her blanket from the bunk?" Perrie grabbed it and Leigh-Anne was quick to cover you up with it. She leaned her head down so she could press a soft kiss to your temple and she began to run her fingers through your hair, watching you as you slept peacefully. "The way you look at her, Leigh..." Jesy smiled and the rest of the girls giggled and nodded their heads. "We love how much you love her. We've never seen you so happy."

Leigh-Anne just grinned as she continued to watch you sleep. "What can I say? I just love her, more than anything else. I'm gonna marry her one day." The girls aww'ed and Leigh-Anne blushed a little, but it was true. You're the only for her and she couldn't see herself spending the rest of her life with anyone but you.