First time she holds your hand

You were on your second date with Leigh-Anne and you felt like things were going great. She took you out for dinner and a movie and now she was walking you home. You've been making jokes along the way, you weren't the best with jokes but she laughed at every one of them.

You were only a couple blocks away from your apartment and you hoped she'd make some kind of move because you felt a little nervous to make the first move. 

You looked at the sidewalk and watched your feet when you felt Leigh-Anne's fingertips brush against your hand. 

You looked at her and then down at your hand, watching as she took her hand in yours and laced your fingers together. 

"This okay?" She whispered and all you could do was smile and nod as butterflies filled your chest, making your heart race.

All too soon, you reached your apartment building. A wave of sadness washed over you, because this was easily one of the greatest nights of your life and you weren't ready for it to end, and you really didn't wanna let go of her hand. 

"I had a lot of fun. Maybe we can go out again tomorrow." She asked with a growing smile.

You blushed and nodded your head. 

"Cool. I'll see you tomorrow, pretty girl." 

She kissed your cheek and walked away, keeping your hand in hers for as long as she could. 

You entered your apartment and giggled to yourself, thinking back to everything this night held. You can't wait to see what your date with Leigh-Anne tomorrow night will bring.