You're cute when you're angry

Three hours - that's how long you waited for Leigh-Anne. You were supposed to go out to lunch today and she was supposed to meet you at the restaurant from the studio but she never showed.

You tried texting her but she never answered. So you paced around the house for a while until you heard her car pull in the driveway. You sat down on the couch, waiting patiently for her to come inside and when she did you couldn't fight your tears. "Where were you?" Leigh-Anne raised her eyebrow, a nervous chuckle leaving her lips. "What?" You wiped the tears from your eyes before she noticed that you were crying. "I waited at the restaurant for you for three hours!" Leigh-Anne sighed, guilt flooding over her when she remembered your plans.

"I'm sorry-" "Sorry? Leigh, you've been so busy lately that you've barely been home. You know how much I looked forward to our lunch date? I knew it wouldn't be long but I thought i'd at least get to spend time with you. That's all I wanted." Your voice cracked at the last word but you were determined not to let her see you cry. Leigh-Anne came over to you and put her hand on your back but you pushed her away.

"No. Don't touch me." You were angry, and you had a good reason to be, but Leigh-Anne couldn't help but chuckle. "You're cute when you're angry." You rolled your eyes and Leigh-Anne put her hand on your back again, satisfied when you didn't push her away this time. "I'm sorry. I know i've been busy lately and I feel awful for not giving the love and attention that you deserve, but if you'll give me the chance i'll make it up to you."

You turned your head, intrigued at her offer. "How so?" Leigh-Anne smiled at you. "How about we go out for dinner? I'll take you out right now, anywhere you'd like to go." She grabbed your palm and started placing kisses to it. "I really am sorry, baby. Please let me make it up to you."

She held your hand but moved her lips to your cheek, trailing some soft kisses across your face. "Okay." Leigh-Anne grinned at you, standing up and grabbing her keys to take you anywhere you wanted to to make it all up to you.