you fall asleep on her

You sat around the booth with the girls as they talked about tour plans. Jesy had suggested that everyone should go out for a nice dinner after rehearsals and Leigh-Anne wanted you to tag along, but you're completely exhausted from your own day at work and you were fighting hard to keep your eyes open.

You put your head on Leigh-Anne's shoulder and closed your eyes, your lips tugging up in a smile when you felt her lips on your forehead. 

"You okay?" 

You nodded but yawned right afterward and you heard the girls giggle. 

"Here, baby, lay your head on my lap." You stretched your legs out on the booth, careful not to bother Jade who was sitting next to you.

Leigh-Anne started lightly scratching your head making you smile a sleepy smile. You wanted to stay awake so badly, but it felt like you couldn't no matter how hard you tried. You're just too tired. 

"You can go to sleep y/n, it's okay." She leaned down to kiss your cheek and you felt like you couldn't stay awake any longer as you relaxed over the comforting brush of her hand that followed.

You fell asleep a few minutes later with your head on Leigh's lap, her thumbs rubbing across your cheeks as she admired how beautiful you look. 

The girls could tell right then just how in love she was with you and that soon became the topic of their conversation for the rest of the night.