she gets jealous (requested)

Leigh-Anne watched from across the room as you and Perrie kept joking around.

She's not the jealous type and she surely never gets jealous of her bandmates, but today's different. You and Perrie keep hanging out a lot more, sometimes without Leigh-Anne around and that worries her. Not because she's afraid you'll cheat on her or because she doesn't trust either of you, but because it's as though you'd rather hang out with Perrie and to be honest, Leigh-Anne did feel jealous of that.

She huffed and Jesy looked in her direction. "Leigh? You okay?" Leigh-Anne kept glaring in your direction as you laughed at the goofy face Perrie was making. Jesy looked over at you both before looking back at Leigh-Anne. "Babe, come on. You know they'd never do anything. They're just having fun." Leigh-Anne shrugged. "Why don't you tell y/n how you're feeling?"

She was about to respond when she saw Perrie lift her hand up and run her thumb under your eye. She stormed by you both and out of the room. "Leigh? What's going on?" You ran after her and eventually grabbed her wrist only for her to yank it out of your hand and continue walking. "Baby-" "Don't 'baby' me! I saw what you and Perrie were about to do!"

She folded her arms over her chest as she stood there angrily. You laughed and it confused her. "Why are you laughing?" You took a few steps closer to her until you stood in front of her. You smirked, grinning as you grabbed her hands and unfolded her arms. "Perrie was getting the eyelash away from my eye."

Leigh-Anne's frown quickly disappeared. "What?" "I had an eyelash under my eye and she saw it. She wanted to get it away so it didn't go in my eye." Leigh-Anne was at a loss for words. "I'm sorry I-" you cut her off by kissing her, her hands falling to your hips as she kissed you back passionately. "It's okay. Honestly, I think you should apologize to Perrie. She's probably a little upset that you thought she'd ever hurt you like that."

She sighed but nodded her head, grabbing your hand and walking back into the room where the other girls were. Perrie was talking to Jade and Jesy but she paused when she heard Leigh-Anne's voice from behind her. "Perrie? I just wanna say that i'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me but I know you'd never betray me like that. I trust you and I trust my girlfriend. I just got a little jealous, but I shouldn't have, and i'm sorry."

Perrie looked at you and watched as you nodded your head. She stood up and hugged Leigh-Anne making you grin again. "It's all good. You know I love you far too much to ever hurt you like that. We're all good, though. Okay?" She let go of Leigh-Anne and hugged you before letting you go and smiling widely as Leigh-Anne wrapped her arms around you and held you close to her.