You have a headache

What started off as a light headache has now turned into one of the worst headaches you've ever experienced. Leigh-Anne was at the studio but was supposed to be home any minute now. 

You rolled over on the bed and buried your face in the pillowcase as the pounding started to intensify again. You were in so much pain and felt so dizzy anytime you tried to move so going to the bathroom to grab some medicine wasn't an option.

You heard the door downstairs close before you heard footsteps on the stairs that soon approached the bedroom. The door opened, a crack of light poking through until it was closed. 

"Y/n?" 

You heard Leigh-Anne whisper before you felt a hand on your lower back.

"Shh. Bad headache. No light, no noise, please."

 It was all you could say, not daring to lift your head up from the pillowcase.

You felt Leigh-Anne's hand leave your back before she took off her shoes and tip-toed into the bathroom before she returned a few seconds later with a cup of water and a couple of tablets that would hopefully help with your headache. 

"Here babe, take this." She whispered, kneeling down on the floor next to you. You turned your face and opened your mouth for her to put the pills in and you took a couple of slow sips of water.

You buried your face back in the pillowcase and Leigh-Anne put the cup of water on your nightstand before walking over to her side of the bed and crawling in next to you. 

She carefully but quickly pulled you into her arms, letting you bury your face in her shirt while she rubbed your back. 

"Try to get some sleep y/n. Maybe that'll make you feel a little better." 

You hummed and slowly drifted off to sleep in her arms, hoping that she was right.