You're cold

Leigh-Anne opened her eyes, instantly greeted with the darkness of your bedroom. At first she didn't know why she was awake, that was until she heard you shivering from next to her.

She looked to find that she'd pulled the blanket right off of you. She put it right back over you, her heart going still when she heard you whimper and then open your eyes. "Leigh?" "Shh, go back to sleep, baby. You were shivering, I just covered you up."

You sighed, barely able to make out her face in the dark room - but you felt the heat radiating from her body and all you wanted was to curl up in her arms. "Still cold. Can you hold me?" Leigh-Anne smiled tiredly but nodded her head and pulled you to her side.

Her arms wrapped around you as her fingertips gently ran along your back. The blanket was warm but not nearly as warm as her body heat, and she didn't mind holding you as close as she could until you warmed up, and even beyond that point. "Warming up?" She asked sweetly, her lips lightly dragging along your forehead as she gently kissed your skin. "Yeah. I'm much warmer now, thanks to you."

Leigh-Anne sighed happily as you rested your head on her shoulder. "Anytime, darlin'. Goodnight. I love you so much." She whispered as you both closed your eyes. "I love you too" was the last thing she heard before you both fell back asleep, wrapped up in each other's embraces, both of you feeling much warmer now.