she sees your scars (requested)

You couldn't control the soft breaths falling from your lips as Leigh-Anne moved her lips passionately against your own. Your heart was pounding in your chest. You could taste the mint on her breath and the feeling of her fingers moving up and down your sides made you feel like you were on cloud nine.

You tangled your fingers in her hair as she moved her hands to your hips. You were so lost in the kiss you didn't even worry about where her hands may begin to travel. Swept up in the passion and in the tingling on your skin when she'd brush her fingertips along your smooth skin, it seemed that all you could do was focus on her and the way she was making you feel.

"So beautiful." She mumbled against your lips, pulling away to kiss across your cheeks. With your eyes still closed, you lost yourself in the feeling of her lips moving along your skin. "Gorgeous." She whispered and hooked her fingers underneath your chin before hastily pushing her lips back onto yours.

It was all so perfect that you almost didn't notice her fingers trailing from your hips to your thighs...

Almost.

Your eyes suddenly snapped open and you desperately tried to move away before she could feel the scars that marked your skin. But you couldn't move off of her lap before she felt them.

"Y/N?" She spoke your name breathlessly, mostly because the kiss you had broken away from just seconds ago had stolen all the breath from her lungs. "What are those?" She looked away from you and down at your thighs.

Your heart began to pound in your chest as a wave of anxiety washed over you. You'd tried so hard to hide these scars, the remnants of the darkest time of your life, away from her.

"Are these..." she paused and took in a shaky breath. "Are these what I think they are?"

It was silent for a moment until you answered her.

"Yes." You whispered. You stared at your fingertips that rested over the yellow shirt she was wearing today but you could feel her eyes on you. You wanted to look at her; you wanted to look into her eyes and read her expression, but you were afraid to. You didn't wanna face the disappointment you figured she'd be feeling.

"Why didn't you tell me, baby?" She spoke softly.

"I don't really tell anyone. It was such a dark time in mhy life, Leigh." You explained. "A lot of people wouldn't understand. A lot of people would look at me differently."

"Hey. Look at me." She whispered. Her fingers moved to your chin and you relaxed at her comforting touch before looking up at her. "I don't know what you went through and you don't ever have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable doing so. But you know that I love you. You should know by now that nothing could ever change that."

She brushed her thumb along your lower lip and you found yourself smiling at her touch.

"It breaks my heart to think about how badly you must've been hurting for you to do that to yourself." She sniffled. "You don't ever think about doing it again, right?"

You shook your head quickly, causing her to sigh in relief. "That's good. But know that if you do, I'll be here to help you whenever you need me." She smiled. "I love you so much. You're so strong, so amazing."

"Really?"

"Really, my love." She assured. "These scars just show me how strong you truly are. You overcame that. That's something to be proud of."

"I love you."

She brushed her fingertips along your thighs. She still looked at you the same way as she did before. She still made your heart skip a beat and feel as though butterflies were floating through your stomach.

"I love you." She said as her eyes sparkled. "Every single part of you. That's never gonna change."