' ' BEEP! ' '

I see this book is appreciated! I'd like to make sure you all know that you can always suggest ideas for future chapters :) I'm currently working on 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 so even small bits of help like suggestions are a big help!!

Expect updates maybe once or twice a week, maybe a little slower because school and volunteering,

But yeah! I'm working as fast as I can <3
Enjoy!

~~~

" Finally- that took ages. " I looked around my new room and smiled. I'd spent most of my night decorating the room I was given with things that I found at different stores and managed to secretly drag in. I doubted Sarv and Sel would mind- and I could always get rid of it later.

I jumped as I heard a knock on my door, it sounded as if the person on the other side was barely holding back on banging on the door.

" I-I'm coming-! " I quickly walked to the door and opened it, looking-.. straight up.. at a very tall man. He had very fluffy, bluish light grey hair. He had a black shirt, dark grey pants, and grey boots, with a black ribbon over one of his eyes with an odd symbol on it. I didn't recognize it. " Oh- hi there-! "

" Who are you. Why are you in my home. " The guy's voice vibrated the floor a bit, and he sounded very monotone as he spoke. He had a thick Russian accent as well.

" Oopsies! My name's Y/N- Selever and Sarvente let me stay here after- uhm- something happened to my home- uh- sorry if I disturbed you-! "

" ...k. It's k. " He looked down at me. " It's very late. Why are you up. "

" Making this room- uhm- livable- " I turned and gestured to what I had done. There wasn't much yet, just a simple wooden bed with (favorite color [F/C]) sheets and (second favorite color [S/F/C]) pillows, a small wooden desk beside the bed, and a lamp in the corner. The person glanced around. " Hey and- what's your name-? Just wanna make sure I can identify you if I need to while I'm here- ehEh- "

" Ruvyzvat. Ruv is fine. " He stood outside my door again.

" Okay-! Cool name! I should- get to bed though- goodnight, Ruv! " I smiled.

" ...it's 7am, Y/N. "

" ...I'm going to go take a nap. "

" K. " Ruv walked away and I closed the door, flopping face down in bed, quickly falling asleep.

~~~

Selever's POV

I woke up and yawned, sitting up and stretching my wings out. I glanced at the time and realized it was 10am.

" Damn. I slept in late. " I chuckled slightly at myself and got dressed, just in the usual clothes I wore. As I was pulling my boots on I heard a knock at my bedroom door. " Yeah? "

" Breakfast's ready, Sel! " I heard my mom call through the door.

" Mmkay- thanks mom. " I stood and opened the door. My mom smiled and walked away and down the hall to the kitchen. I followed her, expecting to see or hear Y/N in the kitchen as well.

I turned the corner at the end of the hall and glanced around.

' No Y/N? Damn, must be an even later sleeper than me. '