" What happened to Taki? "

Y/N, Selever and Ras were walking around outside the church, chatting with each other as they usually did.

They felt safe close to the church, like nothing could get to them.

They were wrong. Very wrong.

" Oh, come on, Y/N! You can do it! " Selever laughed as Y/N crossed their arms.

" I am not getting chased by a round of squirrels again. "

Selever wheezed at that, Ras giggling.

" Fine, then go with my brother. " She offered. Y/N hesitated, but nodded confidently.

" Wait what I didn't agree to this- " Selever looked at Ras. " All of us go. "

" Fineeee. " Rasazy sighed, walking over to the big tree where all the squirrels lived, Y/N and Sel in tow. " Now how do we get them mad... "

" I have an idea! " Sel said, picking up a pebble and throwing it up into the tree. They heard a low growl, then the revving of a chainsaw.

" Uhm- Sel? " y/N backed up a step.

" Yeah, Y/n? " He responded, none of them daring to look away from the tree.

" I don't think you angered the squirrels, but you definitely pissed of someone else.. " They mumbled, pointing up at the tree.

" Yyyeah I see it.. " He would have picked Y/N and his sister up right then and there and flown off, but his wing was still broken and bandaged.

Suddenly, the blurred figure of Taki leapt down from the tree, slamming his chainsaw down in front of the trio. They all yelled out, turning and running for it.

" KYEHEHEHAHAAHAHH! " The ghostly laugh echoed from behind them as they heard the sound of the chainsaw getting closer.

Y/N heard Ras scream, and they glanced to their left, where she had been. She was gone.

" Rasazy?! "

Then Selever yelled out, Y/N glanced to their right, and now the demon was gone. " Selever?!! "

They gulped as they ran a bit faster, but it was no use. They felt something hard his them in the back of the head, and the blacked out.

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎

" Ughh... " I groaned, trying to stretch my healthy wing, but I couldn't. " What the- "

" We're tied up, brother. " Ras answered my thoughts, and I groaned.

" UGHH- FUCK YOU, TAKI- " I yelled, and Ras threw her head back, hitting my head with hers. " Ow- "

" Stop swearing, brother. " She 'reminded' me. I sighed, my horns falling sideways slightly. I then remembered Y/N.

" Y/N- where's Y/N?? "

" Right here. " They responded, and I sighed in relief.

" Thank god.. " He looked around. They were in a dark room, again, only candles to light it. He growled, staring at the now heavy, metal door. " Tsh. If only dad was here, he'd kick that thing down in no time. " He laughed a little, Ras and Y/N chuckling.

" Oh really now~? "

They all froze as Calvin's voice echoed from the corner.

" The hell do you want?? Because I thought we made it clear that you aren't getting Y/N! " Selever growled, and Y/N did the same.

" Yeah! Why won't you give up, idiot? " Y/N yelled at Calvin, who looked shocked.