' ' You aren't Sarvente at all... ' '

Guess who's baackkkkk~

Holy hell that was the most eventful break in the history of Jasper's breaks.

anyways.

Enjoy this part!

OH YEAH AND

I forgot to mention that if any of you would like to FNF battle against me, I'm more than happy to do so on Roblox!

My username is: Jasper (@ tarafighter3)

Shoot me a message here and I'll respond as soon as I can hop on! Make sure to tell me your username so I can add you to the private server!

Hopefully I'll see you there! <3

~~~

It was a thundery day today, rain battered the roof as Selever and Y/N sat in one of the emptiest church halls, chatting and laughing with each other. The room was cold, but not uncomfortably cold. Neither of them were shivering, but there was a nice chill in the air to relax them. The sounds of rain would get louder every once in a while as the wind pushed the raindrops harder against the roof.

" Khekekekeke! You sure have gotten more comfortable, haven't you Roachy? " Selever pointed out, poking Y/N's cheek.

" It was only a matter of time!! You all are wonderful... " Y/N smiled, shifting to sit close beside Selever as they pressed themselves against him. The warm demon chuckled slightly.

" Heh... glad you think so.. " He gently rubbed the top of their head, wrapping a wing tightly around them. They both were so sucked into each others' company that they didn't even notice the dark figure standing at the far end of the hall, their wide, blank eyes gazing at them from a distance. The figure held something behind its back, looked bit and sharp.

" Sooo.. I've been meaning to tell you something, Sel.. " Y/N gazed up at Selever, who tilted his head as he turned to face them. " I.. I uhm- " As Y/N was about to continue, Selever spotted the figure, who was suddenly so much closer, eerily standing and staring.

" Hold that thought- " Selever hugged Y/N, moving them behind him as he growled at the figure. Y/N caught a glimpse of the figure from around Selever. It looked kind of like Sarv, but a lot taller...

(for context, Sarv is a little over 7 feet tall, while this figure is 11 feet tall.

holyshitfigurewhoareyourparents-)

Y/N stared up at the figure, they felt so small now.. even Selever was small compared to them! What did this person- or thing- want?

" What the hell are you doing here- " Selever growled up at the figure, seemingly unafraid as his wings slowly spread further and further out to his sides. Thunder crashed outside, blinding them both for a split second as white light flashed across the room. When they could see again,

the figure was gone. Just as quick as it came, it was gone!

" Sel.. I wanna go back to the main room.. " Y/N quietly muttered, gripping onto Selever's hand. His claws disappeared as they grabbed him, and he held their hand tightly back.

" Yeah-... let's go.. " Selever nodded, taking both of the two back to the main rooms.

~~~

" SHIT- NOT AGAIN- "

Footsteps.

" Y/N?? "

" I'm okay- I'm fine- "

Selever walked over, close beside Y/N, sitting beside them. This had been the fourth nightmare of the week... Selever was honestly getting a bit worried... but he refused to let it show. He gently wrapped one of his wings around Y/N, pulling them close. Y/N leaned their head on his shoulder.

They were starting to feel really bad..

" ...what was it this time..? " Sel spoke softer than usual, his horns tilting to the sides slightly.

" Him- it was him- and that- thing- " Y/N usually spoke like this for a few minutes after a nightmare... Selever wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulders.

" The figure from earlier..? " Y/N nodded as Selever questioned them.

Thunder rumbled outside again, and Y/N flinched, hugging Selever tight and shutting their eyes tightly. " Hey- hey- it's okay- "

" Please stay-... " Y/N whimpered shakily, and Selever hugged them tightly.

" I will.. "

Every time the thunder crashed, Selever shuddered, but he stayed hugging Y/N tightly all night. He wanted them safe and sound.

He thought about the figure.

Why did it look like his mom?

Why was it so tall?

What was it holding?

When would it come back..?

~~~

Kekekeke I have returned!

Hope you guys enjoyed that relatively shorter chapter!
Can any of you guess who the figure is?