' ' What's this feeling? ' '

AhHhHhH soRrY gUys *choke*

..........

Y'all are making me cry over here wtf qWq

Thank you all so much for the support-!! It really means a lot to me!

And yes I know that's what everyone says but I think 99.999% of people actually feel really really good like this when they get comments and support like this <3

I'll keep up the updates every chance I get for you guys in return!
Don't worry, I've seen everyone's suggestions, and I will include them in future chapters <3 I'm gonna try and fit any request into the storyline though, so please stay patient!

Now, with all that said, enjoy!

~~~

" MOOOOMMM- " Selever called for his mother, who ran into the room within minutes.

" What's going on-?! " Sarv ran into the room, facing a terrified Y/N, who was hiding behind the taller demon. She looked down and saw a small boy in front of them both, gripping a microphone.

" Mom what do we do-?? " Sarv's son looked at her in slight desperation, his wings spread put in front of Y/N.

" Stay back and take Y/N to your room-! " Sarv yelled back. She looked at the small boy. They had run into him before- and horrible things happened...

*>Insert flashbacks to Gospel, Zavodila and Casanova<*

Sarv dragged the boy to the same place they sang before, standing in front of him as she turned on her first song, Parish.

" Sel what's going o- "

" Shh- we gotta get out of here- " The demon cut Y/N off and he grabbed their wrist, quickly rushing them to his room on the opposite side of the church. He pulled them in with him and shut the door, locking it. " Hff.. hff.. that should be good.. hff.. "

" S-Sel I'm confused- " Y/N was still staying close to Selever, shaking.

" That kid has caused a lot of problems around here- his name's Keith, and last time he came around with his girlfriend. Never got her name though... whatever. That dipshit out there should get destroyed by mom. Ever since the last-... incident- mom had us all practice harder on our songs, and if we saw one of them, we needed to call for mom to deal with them before us. "

As Selever finished speaking, a loud crack was heard in the room Keith and Sarv had been in. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

" Alright he's gone now! " Sel opened the door, both he and Y/N saw the tall figure of Sarvente in front of the door, smiling at them both. " Have a good time, you both! " She walked away.

" Well now that that's taken care of- " Sel sighed. " Sorry about that. I also didn't realize how much of a scaredy-cat you were, Y/N. " The demon poked Y/N's forehead.

" Hey! I can be brave!! " Y/N huffed, crossing their arms.

" ... "

" ... "

" Boo. "

" aHhHh- "

" pFfFfhahHahAh- " Selever laughed as you fell backwards, growling slightly but giggling.

" Oh, hush, you!! " Y/N stood and laughed, booping the demon.

" hEy! "

" See? That took bravery. " Y/N smirked up at Selever, looking quite proud of themselves. Selever sighed and chuckled, gently setting his hand on their head.

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Y/N. " Y/N's face changed color a little bit and they smiled, a cute closed eye smile. Selever looked away so his face didn't go pink.

What was he feeling?

~~~

Heyo!

So I wrote the last part of this while at the dentist while crying because I needed two numbing injections so I'm sorry it's a little short :,)

I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for accidentally posting the part before it was finished-
Dropped my phone and when I caught it the publish button was accidentally pressed :3

See you soon everyone!