529 18 12

"Selever?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"Where are we?"

"We're in "My Guardian Demon"'s last page."

"Selever, I'm scared. What's gonna happen to us now?"

"Don't be scared, Roachy. We're safe here, and we'll be together. Finally. No more Calvin, no more evil people, just... us, and the readers."

"Okay... that sounds better."

"Heh, thought so."

"I love you, Selever."

"I love you too, dipshit."

"SELEVER!"

And with that, Jasper Gameshow Ghost closed the lid on this fandom jar, placing it on the shelf with the rest, filled to the brim with loving memories.

As his pen scribbles softly, he completes one final note before receding back into his writing for the DreamSMP and scripting for the ChaosSMP...

"To all my loving readers and followers, I want to thank you all again for your kind words and patient hearts. You've made me happiest through impossible times, and through it all, you've always kept me sane. Every single one of is appreciated so greatly, and I will never forget any of you. If you ever recognize me in the future, don't be afraid to say hello, for I will be glad to see a face who remembers me as fondly as I do them.

And to that one person who may be reading this and made those two years hell,

fuck you <3"

He smirked in spite for who he had ended towards, and set the note against the jar. As he gazed upon it with gleaming eyes, his smile softened, into something better described as adoration. Appreciation. The best feeling a content creator can feel.

And that, he would cherish, for years to come.

Welcome and goodbye, to the 30th chapter of My Guardian Demon.

🎉 You've finished reading ☦︎︎ 𝑀𝑦 𝐺𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 ☦︎︎ || 𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 🎉