" Confession help from a ghost. "

" Y/N? Why are you staring out the window? " I heard Jasper ask softly as he floated up beside me. I was stood at a window, gazing out at the snow-covered ground. I was windy and snowy but also rainy and just generally cold.

" Huh? Oh. I asked Ruv and Sarv if I could take a walk but they said it was too cold, so I decided to watch from here instead. "

" I mean, they do have a point. I don't even have a body and I wouldn't want to be out there if I could. " He chuckled back as I hummed in response.

" What do you mean by 'if you could'? " I questioned as I gave Jazz a side glance.

" I've never left the church before. I never have been able to. I've always either been here, or somewhere on the spiritual plane. " He sighed, softly. " You all are lucky to be able to roam wherever you please. "

" Can't you phase through the walls or something? Like you did with the writing-wall? " I tilted my head, turning fully to face him. He simply shook his head, pressing his hand against the wall.

" Can't. Nor can I get out through open windows and doors. Trust me, I've been trying for centuries. " He flicked his tail, then smiled, as if everything was alright. " Why don't we talk about something else? It seems as if you and that demon boy have a liking for each other. "

" WHA- NOOO! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! " I yelled, covering my face. Was it just me, or did it get really hot in here? I heard Jasper laugh.

" Come on, dear. You can't deny it! Everyone can tell you both like each other! " As Jasper finished saying that, Sel walked through the room towards his bedroom. He glanced at me and smiled, waving as his face went slightly pink. I smiled and waved back. Damn, was my face red?? Jazz smiled.

" Okay. Maybe I do. But what do I do?! I've liked him for a long time! " I spoke quickly, leaning against the wall and slowly sliding down it until I sat on the floor. The ghost sat down beside me.

" You just have to tell him, dear. Take him out to the park or something, then tell him how you feel! It'll end up outstanding, I promise. " He smiled at me, and I gave a weak smile back.

" Okay. Just... gimme a few days? " He chuckled and nodded.

" Of course. Take your time, and remember that I'm here to help any time. I best be going now, Taki said she needed my help with something. Good luck, dear! " Jasper smiled and got up, floating away as I waved.

☯︎ ✞    ☯︎

" Ughhhh but I don't know what to sayyyyy- " I groaned as the new ghost of the church sat across from me at the dining table. He had somehow convinced me to let him help with my attraction to Y/N, and oh damn was that going well.

Ever since that night when they were sick, I haven't been able to stop going pink-faced around them. I wanted to confess, honestly,

I just didn't know how.

" Well, I think you should take them out somewhere and just tell them everything. What you love about them, what made you think of confessing at that time, what made you fall for them, just let it out. They'll understand. " Jasper spoke pretty quietly, but in a sorta comforting way. I sighed, sitting up.

" Okay. I'll do that. " I stood, walking towards the door of the kitchen. " Hey, and- thanks. "

Jasper smiled and nodded. " Any time, Selever. "

I walked to my room to start planning.

☯︎ ✞    ☯︎

As I walked towards the main room, I thought about what I was about to do.