" This day keeps getting stranger and stranger. "

Y/N and Rasazy were walking around the church. They hadn't talked very much before so they were doing so now. Y/N noticed that Ras almost never smiled, just like her father. How strange.

They were so wrapped up in their conversation that when they started heading for the hall that led back to the living room, Y/N walked into the wall, instead of the doorway that led into the hall. " Umph- oops.. "

" Are you okay? " Ras set a hand on Y/N's arm as they nodded.

" That was odd- I've never done that before. " They mumbled, rubbing their head slightly and walking into the hallway this time. Rasazy followed beside them.

Rasazy's POV

My brother told me to protect Y/N whenever he wasn't around, so that's what I will do. I stuck close to their side as we walked, making sure to keep an eye on everything as we walked.

Around halfway down the hall, I felt a prick in my neck. I payed no mind to it, nerves did that sometimes.

But as we walked, the hall seemed to get darker and darker. Where did this hall lead to? I thought it led to the main room, but maybe I was wrong... the main room hall was much brighter than this. It had lots of windows.. and.. it...

Y/N's POV

As we walked, I suddenly heard Rasazy's footsteps shift into shuffling. I glanced up at her.

(okay but like why are sarv, sel and ras all 7'5'' and then ruv is 8'11'' when he's knees are bent-)

" You feeling okay, Ras? " I asked, tilting my head at her. She nodded a bit.

" I'm fine.. " Oh she didn't sound fine. Her words were blended together a bit as she spoke, her eyes seeming to close a bit every now and then. I glanced over her, noticing something sticking in her neck. I stopped.

" Ras- hold still for me- " Ras stopped, as I asked her two, and I grabbed what was stuck in her neck. It was a needle, partially filled with a clear liquid. Looks like some of it was already injected into Rasazy...

" What is it...? " She asked, glancing at me. I held up the needle. " Oh dear... I wonder where that came from.. " She glanced around. She looked really exhausted all of a sudden.

" Ras, I think we need to hurry back. Stay away for me, okay? " I spoke calmly, gently taking her arm and guiding her down the hall. I could hear Sarv and Selever distantly talking. We must've been getting close to the main room.

" I hear mom and my brother... " Ras seemed to get a little motivated from that, picking up the pace.

" Yeah..! We're almost theeEREE- " I felt myself get grabbed and yanked to the side, hearing a loud slam and Ras yelling out.

" Y/N! "

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎︎

Finally, some damn light. I looked around.

... well this sure didn't look like the church.

I huffed, attempting to stand, though I fell hard against the wall behind me. " What the- " I glanced at my ankles, blinking away the dizziness from falling. Guess my ankles were tied. So were my wrists.

" Damn.. I must've passed out or something for someone to do this without me realizing.. " I muttered, taking a good look around the room.

It was a room with wooden flooring and stone walls, but it was a pretty looking stone. It was smooth and light, while the floor was a darker yet vibrant wood. The ceiling was made of the same wood, reflecting the light of a few candles to my right. Next to the candles were piles of books, with cobwebs that had collected themselves on and around them. Eugh, looked really old. I looked to my left, and there were shelves of more books, and a desk. The desk had a few things on it, but they were all neatly kept.