" Taki. "

Y'all were right, it's Taki!

~~~

Y/N walked around the church, sweeping and keeping it tidy for Sarv. They hummed as they did so, making sire not to miss anything. They had their eyes averted to the floor, thinking they were alone in the brightly lit church. Even though it was almost 11:00, the moon was incredibly bright tonight, casting a white glow throughout the church walls.

Y/N stopped as they finished up, they gazed up and they were met with a wall. They looked up and a big symbol was printed in the middle of it.

They smiled a bit, thinking of it as a mixture of Ruv and Sarv's traits

They smiled a bit, thinking of it as a mixture of Ruv and Sarv's traits. They liked that idea, letting it run through their head as they looked at the floor again, checking for anything else that needed to be done.

" KHEHEAHAHAHAAH "

(In case my 10/10 acting wasn't good enough <3)

Y/N yelled out, startled as they quickly looking around the big room, the laugh echoing around them sending shivers down their spine.

" H- Hello?! " Y/N called, expecting to hear Selever or some other church visitor to come out and say it was a prank. Boy did they hope that was true.

Instead, all they heard was quiet giggling and laughter, echoing from seemingly every corner of the room. Y/N backed up against the wall, under the large symbol that had given them hope. Now all they felt was fear.

" This had better be a p- prank! " They yelled again, trying their best to sound tough. Though their voice trembled as they called. They blinked, and there it was.

That damn Sarvente lookalike.

" W- Who are you?! Why are you in our church?! " Y/N questioned. The figure said nothing.

" Tell me your name! "

" . . . "

" At least tell me what you want! "

" . . . "

" ...please..? "

" . . . T̸ a̸ k̸ i̸ . "

Y/N's eyes widened. The person's voice was hollow and a little raspy, but was also cold. They stared straight down at Y/N, their endless, blank eyes staring directly into theirs.

" M-.. My name's- Y/N.. it's nice to meet you, Taki.. " Y/N quietly spoke. Taki seemed to pause for a moment, then they gripped something behind their back.

" B̸r̸o̸u̸g̸h̸t̸. S̸o̸m̸e̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸. "

" For- me? "

Taki nodded.

" What is it..? "

Taki paused, their never-fading smile plastered onto their face constantly. They suddenly pulled a damn chainsaw from behind them, the sound of its motor quickly filling the empty room. Y/N shrieked and covered their face with their arms, very prepared to die, pinned up to a wall, to a chainsaw wielding Sarvente lookalike.

Then suddenly they heard Taki growl, and a loud thud. They didn't dare to look yet, but they listened carefully.

The chainsaw stopped as Taki laughed again, another person suddenly speaking.

" GET OUT. "

The thundering voice of Ruv yelled towards the laughing, and it stopped.

Silence.

Y/N shook, not having the courage to move. They suddenly felt themselves getting lifted off the ground, and being carried in another direction. They guessed it was Ruv.

" Found Y/N. " Ruv's voice rattled Y/N as they heard running, heeled footsteps approaching.

" Thank god- give them to me, dad- " Y/N felt themself shift from one person to another, and they hugged the new set of arms tightly. " You're safe Y/N- it's okay. "

The soft voice of Selever relieved Y/N as they relaxed, hugging him tighter. They felt much safer now, refusing to let go of Sel. His warm wings wrapped around them and carried them somewhere else.

Selever's POV

Dad walked into the living room, carrying a trembling Y/N with him.

" Found Y/N. " I ran over to him.

" Thank god- give them to me, dad- " I told him, taking Y/N from his arms. I felt them quickly hug me tight, and I hugged them back, rubbing their back. " You're safe, Y/N- it's okay. "

They relaxed in my arms, their smaller body going a bit limp in my arms as I carried them to the couch, sitting down with them.

I just held them close and tight, refusing to let go. I wasn't gonna let go for as long as I could hold them. I decided right then and there, I wasn't gonna let them out of my sight from now on.

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

I gently took Y/N'a hand as I helped them up from the couch. " Come on, let's go get something to eat. Okay? "

" Okay... " They mumbled, standing close to me and gripping my hand tight. I gently spread my wing behind them and guided them to the kitchen, sitting then down at the table. I was gonna try making some food for them.

" So, what happened..? You were gone for hours... " I asked, starting to make some food for them. Good thing dad forced me to learn how to cook at least something decent.

" That- figure we saw that night.. I met them.. well- they sort of forced me to interact- but apparently their name is Taki. But then they.. they... " They trailed off, running a hand through their ruffled, [H/C] hair.

" They..? " I guided them through their sentence a bit, glancing back at them curiously.

" They pulled a chainsaw on me... it was huge, and loud. It was horrifying.. I covered my face in defense, then next thing I knew Ruv was yelling at them to get away.. " They finished, and I walked over with the food I made for them. It was their [F/F (favorite food)], at least to the best of my cooking skills.

" ... I'm glad my dad was there at the right time... " I sighed, gently setting the food down in front of Y/N and sitting across from them, folding my wings behind me.

" Their laugh.. their laugh was terrible.. it was raspy, and hollow, and- you could tell it only had bad intentions in it.. " Y/N glanced at their food, gulping slightly.

I stayed silent, my horns lowering to the sides. They looked up at me a bit, sighing and letting their head slump down into their arms on the table. I gently set my hand on the back of their head, running my fingers through their hair.

Poor Y/N.

I had to protect them better now...

~~~

Made sure to try and make up for the short parts lately with a bit of a longer part AND two updates in a day!

Trust me, the next one is being written right this second <3 I feel motivated

☯︎︎ Stay hopeful everyone! See you again very soon! ☯︎︎