" Just a bit of a chaotic start to the year. "

I have been dead on ideas for a while.

And then I thought of this. SO HERE WE GO!

(idk felt like doing one more wholesome chapter before more drama)

~~~

" Y/NNNN... "

No response.

" Y/N, wake upppp- "

Still no response.

" Y/N! " Y/N shot up, glancing at Selever, who was stood at the side of their bed, poking their cheek. " Thought you'd never wake up. Mornin, Roachy. "

" Ugh, why'd you wake me up at 6..? " Y/N mumbled, yawning and stretching. They were interrupted by Selever putting something on their head. " Wh- hey, I- "

They took it off and found that it was a party hat. They suddenly remembered.

" OH. RIGHT! "

They quickly stood up, suddenly extremely excited. Selever laughed and ruffled their hair.

" Knew you'd remember. Get dressed up or whatever, you choose. " He spoke as he slowly walked to the door.

" K! " Y/N gently ushered him out, getting another chuckle in response as they closed the door. They changed into their favorite outfit because yes.

They finished quickly and ran down to the kitchen, where everyone was sitting at the table and chatting, a light-hearted and warm atmosphere filling the small living-space of the church. Ruv was cooking breakfast because let's face it, he's the best cook in the household.

" Goodmorning, dear! Happy <age> birthday! " Sarv exclaimed as she stood and hugged the bouncing Y/N.

" Thank you, Sarv! " They smiled wide. This was a day where they were really happy, not any care in the world.

Sarv smiled and sat them down beside Sel, who actually seemed kinda excited too.

(Okay for any animal jam players here-

i decided to make this a little chaotic here (i even changed the part title) because I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO MODERN MAJOR KANGAROO ON LOOP FOR 2 1/2 HOURS HELP ME.

If you don't play animal jam-

ohohohohoh-

experience my suffering.)

Before anything else could be said, a long, high-pitched beep echoed through the church, causing everyone (besides Ruv) to jump. Y/N quickly stood.

" Who the- "

They glanced at Selever, who also stood, and they both ran to where the sound came from. Sarv and Ruv followed after minute or two, Rasazy trailing behind.

They stopped in the main hall, and Y/N skidded to a halt.

" Oh, not you again-!! " They groaned, shaking their head.