" Chaotic park visit, gone horribly wrong. "

" Well you two sure are excited. " Sarvente laughed a bit, watching as Selever and Y/N bounced a bit as they stood by the front doors of the church.

" Of course they are, they haven't been far from the church in a while. " Ruv glanced at the two, responding to Sarv.

" I feel like it'll end up worse than last time we took Sel out to the park... " Ras mumbled. Ruv gently pat her head.

" I'm sure it'll be alright. We have Y/N to help us keep Selever in check. " He glanced at Y/N. " Though I'm not sure if they'll help stop the chaos or help start it.. "

Sarv sighed. " It'll be alright. Come on, let's get going! " She smiled and opened the doors for everyone.

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎

They made it to the park, and Selever was immediately on the monkey bars. Ruv walked over to a bench and laid down, Sarv spreaking her wings and flying above Selever, trying to remind him to be careful. Y/N chuckled and sat on a swing, enjoying the time they had with the happy family. Ras took out her camera, taking a picture of the whole thing with herself in the corner.

Y/N looked around, and spotted something. " Shit- " They whispered, darting behind the tree the swing was tied to. They peered around the corner of it.

Why was Taki here? And without her chainsaw?

Y/N watched as Taki simply walked around, her eyes closed. His smile seemed a little more genuine now. Y/N tilted their head a little,watching as Taki looked at Selever, Sarv and Ras. He stopped. Y/N watched closely, gripping onto the tree as they heard footsteps behind them. They could tell it was Ruv, also getting suspicious and watching with them. The others didn't seem to notice.

Taki just smiled a little more and kept walking, disappearing behind some trees on the side of the path.

" Whaaat theeee... " Y/N whispered.

" That was strange.. he looked right at them.. " Ruv mumbled, his voice surprisingly quieter.

" And yet she didn't care..? " Y/N tilted their head a little more, then sighed. They were about to walk towards where they went when they heard Selever behind them.

" OW- FUCK- " The now fallen demon yelled, and Y/N quickly turned. They ran over.

" Sel are you okay-?? " Y/N knelt down beside him. He was laying on his back.

" Ugghhhh..'m fineee.. " He growled, witting up. He tried to spread his wings, but one of them only twitched and he winced. " Agh- "

" Sel I don't think your wing is okay- " Y/N mumbled as they carefully inspected his wing.

" No shit it isn't okay- " He muttered, crossing his arms. Y/N sighed as Sarv landed beside them.

" I told you to be careful, Sel.. " She spoke softly, helping her son up. " Let's get that wing fixed up for you.. "

Selever nodded as Sarv led him to a bench, Y/N staying beside him and hugging his arm.

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎

" Let me get this straight- you saw them, and did nothing?? "

Taki nodded, staring down at Calvin. Calvin growled.

" You idiot! If they were distracted, you could have grabbed Y/N! That tall Russian guy doesn't stand a chance against you! " He yelled. Taki paused, then closed her eyes, simply shaking his head. " Ugh. Whatever. We're leaving tonight to get Y/N, while everyone's asleep. And you'd better not forget the plan. Got it? "

Taki nodded, her smile still plastered onto her face.

" Good. Go do whatever the hell you do in your free time, don't bother me 'til I ask for you. " Calvin walked away, and Taki did the same.

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎

As nightfall rolled around, Sarv, Ruv, Ras, Sel and Y/N had all finished eating dinner, and were getting ready for bed.

" 'Night, Roachy. " Selever rubbed the top of Y/N's head, and they smiled, their face a pale [B/C].

" G'night, Sel! " They smiled, hugging Selever, then going into their room. They switched out the light, then fell face-first into bed, tired as hell. They were already half asleep, in that stage of sleep where you could hear everything around you but were still dreaming so it didn't feel real.

The dark and tall figure of Taki seemed to appear out of nowhere from the darkest corner of the room. She stared at Y/N. He seemed to contemplate what he was gonna do for a long moment. She then decided to twist Calvin's plan a little. He walked over and grabbed Y/N, intentionally knocking multiple books over.

Rasazy sat up from bed, hearing the clutter in Y/N's room. She stood and hurried over, opening the door. Her eyes widened as she spotted Taki, grabbing Y/N. Taki snapped her head to the side to stare at Rasazy, pausing for a long while.

" Let go of them. " She spoke simply, glaring at Taki. Taki slowly let go of Y/N, walking back over to the dark corner. As he passed Ras, he gently pat the top of her head. He disappeared into the shadow of the corner. Ras stared at the corner, tilting her head and switching on the light.

But she wasn't there.

" Ughh.. Ras..? What're you doing..? " Y/N groaned, squinting as the bright light of the room blinded their tired eyes.

" ... nothing. Just making sure you were okay. " Ras responded, switching the light off again.

" Mmhm... 'night, Rasazy.. " Y/N mumbled, smiling a little and going back to sleep. Ras nodded a bit.

" Goodnight, Y/N. "

☯︎︎ ✞ ☯︎

" You IDIOT- HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FAIL THIS ONE?? " Calvin yelled at Taki, who backed up a pace. " THEY WERE ASLEEP GODDAMNIT! "

Taki gripped her chainsaw behind her back, her blank, endless eyes staring at him. This was worth it though.

Because let's face it,

Did he really want to hurt Y/N?

~~~

Ah yes adding some more conflict because yes <3

Sel's wing is gonna take a while to heal, huh?

We'll see what happens with that.