Chapter 1

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Chao Chavalit Chittanant. I had featured him in a previous MeanPlan fanfic titled "P'Chao Rocks the MeanPlan Ship" because for some time video clips of him and Plan together had been uploaded on YouTube and they were being paired for some reason. He was a guest in an LBC fan meet and he was seen giving special attention to Plan and fans were noting Mean's unhappy reaction 😆 Of course these are all just fan conjectures and this fan fiction is just for entertainment. But I have never been a ChaoPlan shipper, so I promise this will be a MeanPlan story.

Chao's POV

"I usually do not hire applicants with no experience but I'm willing to make an exception of you because I can see that you have lots of potential," I said to the hopeful looking young man who sat across from my desk.

He was one of many applicants who had come for an interview for the position of field reporter for the publication company that I owned. 

My publications company specialized in the entertainment industry. We featured celebrities, their greatest achievements, their latest achievements, awards they won, scandals they committed or got involved in, etc.

Based on all his smart and intelligent answers to the questions I posed him during the interview, I could tell that he would go far in the field of reporting.

My only reservation was, I had the feeling that he was only making the position he was applying for as a stepping stone to other plans of his. For all I know, his real goal was to be a field reporter, not for a publication company like mine, but for a more serious publication like newspapers that featured local or international events. I knew that he would deny it if I had asked him if he was just using my company to gain experience for the real world of news reporting.

"So does this mean that you're hiring me?" the young man asked with a big smile.

I stood from my executive swivel chair and extended my hand to him.

"Congratulations, Plan, you're hired."

A/N: The image above does not belong to me

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

He accepted my hand and pumped it enthusiastically.

"Thank you, sir, I will perform my duties to the best of my ability," he said with a determined look on his face.

"You can proceed to the Human Resources Department where they will process your employment," I said.

"Thank you, sir," he said. "Once again I promise you that I will do my very best."

I admired his youthful determination. I admired his youthful face. I admired his youthful charm.

I sank into my chair the moment that he left my office.

I had never fallen for anyone before. All the people I dated before were all people I never expected to date a second time. I had no inclination for being in a serious relationship with anyone. My business was my priority. I was married to my business. My business was my passion. I would never put my business above anyone.

I glanced at the profile picture of the young man whose resume was still lying on my desk.

I picked up my extension and called my human resources chief.

"Mean," I said to him. "The newly hired field reporter for our publication is on his way to your office to have his employment processed. Give that new hire the highest hourly rate we have for a field reporter."

There was a silence at the other end. I was sure that I had taken Mean by surprise. But to his credit he did not ask me why.

"Very well, sir," said Mean, and put the phone down on me.

What have I done. What have I just done.