Chapter 22

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Also, there will be some mature content in this chapter so if you are below 18 please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Third Person POV

Plan had an absolutely fun time eating all the delicious food that Mean had ordered for him. They got delivered to Mean's door one after another.

Plan could not stop attacking the crispy fried chicken thighs coated in spicy bread crumbs.

Mean had brought out a twelve pack of Newcastle brown ale that he had previously cooled in his fridge.

Both Mean and Plan ate and drank non stop as they binged on one movie after another.

Before they knew it, it was evening. The apartment had grown dark except for the light coming from a street lamp post that was streaming in through the wispy transparent curtains.

The last movie that they had watched was a romance drama that had lots of emotional scenes and Plan unashamedly let his tears flow not caring that Mean could see his face that way.

Mean had already stood up from the couch to place his TV remote control on the space beside his TV set in his entertainment center.

Plan grabbed his waist and pulled him down on to the couch.

Mean looked at him wide eyed not knowing what to expect next.

Mean's heart started to pound loudly against his chest when Plan reached out for his neck and slowly pulled his face down closer and closer to his.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Plan?" Mean asked, taking hold of Plan's arm to break away from Plan's hold on his neck.

Plan stared at him as if he had awaken from a dream.

"I ... I ... what am I doing?" Plan asked.

"Yes, what are you doing?" Mean asked.

There was a tense moment of silence before Plan suddenly grabbed Mean's neck once more and this time without any hesitation planted his lips fully on Mean's.

Mean broke away to ask once more, "Are you sure about this, Plan?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Plan replied and before Plan could change his mind Mean swept Plan off the couch and carried him to the bed.

This time it was Mean who initiated the kiss.

He started gentle but when Plan deepened the kiss Mean pushed his tongue inside Plan's mouth and Plan gladly let Mean explore him inside.

"What?" Plan asked when Mean stopped kissing him but only long enough to take off his shirt.

Then he went back to kissing Plan while expertly unbuttoning Plan's shirt.

Mean broke off the kiss to place his mouth against the side of Plan's neck.

"Have you done this before?" Plan asked.

"Shut up," Mean replied as he started to nibble on the lobes of Plan's ears.

"Because you seem such an expert..." Plan was saying.

"I said shut up," Mean interrupted Plan as he let his mouth travel to the indentation where Plan's neck and shoulder met.

"I need to know..." Plan was starting to say.

Mean quickly raised his head to give Plan a deep passionate kiss.

Plan pushed him away.

"I wanna know if you've done this with anyone else," Plan insisted.

Mean looked away feeling a little upset at the interrogation.

"Well?" Plan prompted.

"Have you?" Mean countered.

"Yes," Plan admitted.

"At least you're honest," Mean laughed, although feeling a bit jealous as he wondered who it was that Plan had made love to before.

"You still haven't answered my question," Plan said.

"I've done it before but not all the way," Mean said. "The reason I seem like an expert at doing this is because I have had a few partners but it always never worked out."

"Let's see if this will work out," Plan said, suddenly shifting position so that he was on top of Mean.

Before Mean knew what was happening, Plan bent and started sucking on Mean's nipple.

"Uhh!" Mean was totally taken by surprise but he allowed Plan to do as he pleased.

Mean let out a small moan as Plan continued to suck on one nipple while caressing his other nipple by letting his palm make circular motions on it.

"Plan..." Mean said softly as he felt Plan's warm moist tongue trace a path down the middle of his chest, never stopping until Plan dipped his tongue into the indentation of his navel.

"Uhh..."

Mean could not help jerking his chest upward as he experienced a pleasure that he had never experienced before. No one had ever done that to him before. 

Plan would remain etched in his memory as the first person who had ever done this to him.

Then he felt Plan unhooking the front of his pants.