Chapter 16

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Third Person POV

"Good  night, Mean. And thank you for putting me up for the night," Plan said as he walked towards the other room.

"You're welcome. And you're always welcome to stay for as long as you like," Mean called after him.

Plan turned the doorknob. It wasn't locked anymore. He went inside and saw his pajamas and white briefs on the bed just as Mean had told him.

He went over and put them on, discarding the towel that earlier was draped around his waist, into the hamper that he saw in the corner of the room.

Plan sighed as he climbed on to the bed and lay his head on the soft pillow.

He closed his eyes and then suddenly realized that he had forgotten to turn off the light.

Plan got up and went over to the switch and turned off the light.

He was about to walk back to his bed when he saw a white figure lying against the dark blue bed cover.

Plan let out a shriek and ran out the door.

Without knocking he ran into Mean's room, still shrieking, and jumped into Mean's bed.

"What's going on???" Mean asked wide eyed in shock.

"Th...th...there is ..." Plan stammered pointing to the wide open door.

"What? I don't see anything in the doorway." Mean was totally puzzled.

"No... th... th... there is ... is... there is  ... something in my room," Plan turned to Mean and clung tightly to him.

"Let me check it out," Mean said,  trying to get out of bed.

Plan clung more tightly to Mean.

"No! Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!" Plan begged Mean.

"Okay, big baby, I will let you sleep with me here for the night," Mean assured Plan.

Mean planned to check out the room once Plan fell asleep. He was sure that there were no ghosts in his unit. He didn't believe in ghosts.

A/N: I apologize for this very brief chapter. I'm actually still tied up with non Wp stuff but needed to put this out there before the story line skips my mind.