Chapter 23

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

This is a continuation of the previous chapter so this will still have some mature content so if you're below 18, please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Mean's POV

I allowed Plan to unhook the front of my pants and zip it open before pushing them off my hips and down my thighs.

Then he placed two fingers of each hand inside the waistband of my briefs and slowly started to take it off my hips, all the while his eyes fixed on mine, as if expecting me any time to protest.

When he saw no objection or resistance from me, he boldly pulled my briefs all the way down to my legs and off my feet and tossed them away.

Then he placed his attention back to me and without any preliminaries grabbed my excited member and started to lick off the droplets that oozed off the tip.

"Uhh! Plan! Uhh!"

After he licked off every single droplet he traced the whole top end of my stiffness with the burning tip of his tongue.

I involuntarily closed my eyes, biting my lower lip so hard that I felt that I had given myself a cut there.

"Uhh!" Now I felt him envelope my whole shaft with his warm moist mouth.

I moaned loudly when he started to suck deeply and strongly on my erection.

He sucked me up and down, starting slowly then gradually speeding up his pace.

"Aaahhh... aaahhh... mhmhmhm..."  My moans were getting louder now.

Faster and faster he went.

"Aaahhh... ahh... ahh... ahh... aaahhh... uh uh uh uh uh uh ohgahd ohmygahd Plan sweetheart uh uh uh uh uh uh! ohgahd ohgahd ohgahd aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!"

I felt myself shudder as all the juices spurted out of me.

I felt myself going limp while my heart pounded so hard and so fast that I thought it would shoot right out of my chest.

I thought it was over but suddenly I saw him kneel between my legs, spreading them and lifting them and folding them and pushing them against my chest.

I didn't realize that he was already naked and his erect member was poised to enter me.

"No, Plan, nooohhh! I told you I'm a virgin! I've never gone all the way before!"