-Seventeen-

{A/N POV}

"I still can't believe that I slept for straight 6 months...it's kind of unbelievable"

Said a 25-year-old woman with a chuckle not believing the fact that she just woke up from the state of coma after whole 6 months.

"I can understand LIA but we can not deny the reality can we... Anyways I am just glad that you are finally healthy...glad to get back one of my best fighters and best cousin sister"

Exclaimed jimin with another chuckle as he saw the doctor entering the VIP hospital room.

The doctor started checking LIA as the nurse who came along with him gave her some meds.

"I must say mis lia, you are very strong women, you progressed
Very quickly and the wounds you had on your stomach are totally healed now"

Complimented the docter with a smile making LIA reply him with a short thank you and next jimin asked

"So.. is she ready to get discharged docter?"

"Oh yes Mr park she is. You can take her home after 2 days but she will still need proper care for next 2 weeks otherwise she is absolutely fine"

With that the docter cleared jimin's question and left the room again leaving jimin and LIA alone.

"So how was everyone and everything in my absence..nothing really changed I guess?"

Suddenly lia asked making jimin look at her who was busy into his phone, he internally sighed knowing about whom she actually wanna know.

"Yeah nothing much changed but----"

"What about jungkook, is he doing fine?"

LiA asked cutting jimin's words in between and he didn't failed to notice the glow in her eyes when she mentioned jungkook.

"Yeah he is doing fine...he is good---"

Jimin got interrupted again when the door of the hospital room got knocked and both LIA and his gaze shifted towards that.

A bright smile made it's way towards LIA's lips when her eyes fell on the person standing near the door as jimin sighed internally knowing the smile will soon get vanished away from his cousin sisters lips.

Jimin knew that lia liked jungkook ever since she met him and joined their mafia business 4 years ago and become one of best fighter and shooter.

But about jungkook he was totally unaware of that fact and always saw her as a very good friend and one of the best assassins of his gang.

Jimin never broke the truth in front of jungkook because he thought it was Lia's right to do so and he even wanted them to be together until she got badly injured during one of the missions before she could confess her feeling for jungkook and fell into coma and during that period of time jungkook met y/n at a party and he fell for her and even got married.