V1E10

Volume 1 Episode 10

* * *

It was a class with so many students taking it at once, so she couldn't see it well because of the students in front of her. When she slightly straightened her back and grasped the situation, the etiquette teacher, who came down from the central school table and folded his arms, was confronting a male student. Oh, that professor is very strict. What's going on?

"Should I repeat what I said earlier? I didn't know that the professor had a bad hearing."

A pretty low voice flowed into her ears. The classroom has already become dead silent, frightened by the unprecedented confrontation. It's not a very loud voice, but thanks to it, even she could hear it well. This kind of, uh, quiet voice that makes her want to hear for an hour... She had heard of it somewhere. She was confused for a moment by the familiar voice she met in an unfamiliar place.

"Did you just ignore me?"

"I don't know why my actions led to ignoring the professor, but if you felt it was disregarded, you might have ignored it. If you think I'm being presumptuous, as a student, I have only said what I am capable of saying. The professor was a small person who could not accept even the smallest opinions of students. I'm sorry I didn't notice you."

"If that's not the act of ignoring me, then what do you think was that?!"

The student stood up with a strong assertiveness, not giving in to the appearance of the professor who was raging.

She saw his blue hair and immediately knew who it was.

Jerdine!

It was Jerdine Ren Sablein, the owner of that voice, one of the dogs. But suddenly, what kind of conflict is this?

"What's wrong with him all of a sudden?"

"Oh, Sablein nagged at the etiquette teacher to teach properly. What was it again...? Oh, that something was revised recently, so Example A was wrong, and C was an unprecedented example."

"Is that why they're in such a state?"

In front of her, she heard the students' voices, who were whispering to each other, and she let out a sigh of relief. She looked down at the textbook, which 99.9% of the class would not be reading right now, and sighed. She almost forgot about Jerdine's personality.

Originally, etiquette classes were the most quiet lectures in the Academy. Older professors and younger professors are also teaching to get more tuition in their spare time, but most of them had nobles in their homes, so they almost matched the requirements. It's a class that no one takes, but he took the class alone and pointed it out. Everyone just let it slide, but Jerdine's courage to say it out loud was truly amazing.

"'Even a small act shows its true nature,' said the late great wise man, Ygret. I can see many loopholes in the other classes, but the professor's class seemed similar. I don't want to waste my time on this anymore."

That professor seemed to get angry at Jerdine's words, but he only kept a straight face. Oh, that's scary.

Can't he see those bloody eyes? After all, Jerdine's nickname wasn't just a hell's dog. He won't stand still for a moment. To be honest, she doesn't even have the confidence to get over that nagging.

"You don't want to waste your time? So what are you gonna do? Are you refusing to take classes now, Jerdine?"

"If the professor is not at all aware of the problem and does not accept my objection, I will. I dont think I can learn anything from someone who is not even qualified to teach."