V1E32

Volume 1 Episode 32

* * *

Anyway, wait a minute? Why didn't anyone tell me that the newly awoken Mikhazen was such an explosion of color?!

Yuan or the chief servant may have said before that it was dangerous, but it was dangerous in a different sense.

Really, this is a bit dangerous.

She frowned.

"...What are you doing here?"

Ah. Is your voice made of chocolate? Why is it so sweet? I have a hunch that I can make a living with just his voice. Oh, why don't you join hands with me and do business? I think it can be popular not only in this country but also abroad.

As she imagined Mikhazen's full-pledged debut as a voice actor, she smiled at the way he looked at her with sharp eyes.

"Today is Sunday."

When she said it's Sunday, Mikhazen didn't raise an eyebrow. She erased the smile around her mouth at the sight.

"Is that so?"

His dry voice was too calm. Why is his answer like this? She was offended when his reaction was more bland than she had expected.

Hey, you bastard. You were the one who told me to come every Sunday!

In an instant, the heat surged and she wrinkled her forehead to say something, but suddenly another thought struck her head.

No way...

She hurriedly looked up and down Mikhazen.

"How long have you been sleeping?"

Mikhazen barely responded to her question with his eyes closed, perhaps because he was not yet fully awake.

"Perhaps three days?"

She's at a loss for words. Three days, three days, three days...

"......"

She can now understand why Siden was called in this morning. The top decision maker lays down in bed and doesn't get up, so of course the people downstairs will be busy.

He slept too leisurely for three days.

She wanted to give Mikhazen a punch, but when she saw his half-asleep face, that thought soon disappeared.

She can't just curse because she knows what's wrong with Mikhazen.

She bit her lips and looked down at Mikhazen. Holding his forehead, Mikhazen breathed out only a quiet breath.

You woke up too early because of me.

Unknowingly, she reached out her hand.

Her outstretched fingertips touch Mikhazen's forehead. And she was once again surprised by his cold body temperature that normal humans can never have.

"Did you eat properly?"

Mikhazen opened his eyes. Looking into his half-closed eyes, she clenched her teeth because of her tingling chest.

"Are you worried?"

"Of course, I'm worried."

Do you think I'm some kind of person like you?! I've been worried for you, and you're asking if I'm worried?

Without realizing it, she spoke the things she's been thinking deep inside.

"I would also be worried about a dog lying in front of me even if it doesn't have a connection to me. What more about Your Majesty whom I know the name, face, and personality?"