V1E15

Volume 1 Episode 15

* * *

She got angry, and put the food in her mouth as soon as she scooped it, but that was the problem.

Water!

She put it in her mouth too quickly, and her throat became stuffy. In the end, she was able to survive only after the maid came and poured her water, which she gulped down in a hurry.

Ha. I almost choked to death while eating.

Tears were welling up from how sore her throat was.

"Did you want to eat that much? I won't steal it, so eat it slowly."

Oh, this guy... How can a person be so mean, annoying and a jerk? I'm going to tell my father, you bastard.

"Your Majesty should eat a lot, too. This is really good. Hahaha."

It was a very contrived laugh, but Mikhazen didn't even care. Son of a b*tch.

Oh. How did she end up in this situation? Obviously, it wasn't like this last Sunday. Of course, the Sunday before that too. She cried all day that day.

"Your outfit today is very different from the other times."

What is he interested in? She looked at Mikhazen with a sullen face. Mikhazen looked at her outfit seriously and opened his mouth once again.

"You look better in that outfit."

She snorted. So what, he wants her to keep wearing it? Yes, she'll just wear this outfit and come. The middle school student in her seemed to be on fire, but she didn't pay much attention.

Oh, by the way, she really doesn't want to eat anymore.

She was just playing with the food on the plate in front of her because she didn't want to eat it, and Mikhazen looked at her and suddenly put his chin up.

What's wrong with him? She gave him a questioning look since it was not normal for him to smile even slightly. Oh, where does the glow suddenly come from?...

Someone said that a man is not a beauty but an ability, but it was all a lie. Even if he doesn't have the ability, if he's that good-looking, he'll be able to seduce any woman anywhere. It seems that he can conquer the world with his beauty. Besides, she was only angry because of the words he says every time he opens his mouth, but his voice itself made her want to hold hands with and confess her love right away. Mikhazen is so perfect.

Except, of course, you're a crazy son of a b*tch. So, don't tell me this halo... Did you spend your money, too? Through cards? And the broker is Yuan?

"What are you looking at?"

What am I looking at? I'm looking at you.

She turned her eyes away, pressing on the meat that now looks like poop.

She knew it, that crazy bastard is picking a fight again.

"Do you have a grudge against the meat?"

Stop talking to me!

She doesn't know why this motherf*cker is pretending to be so friendly today. She ended up frowning and putting down the fork in her hand.

"Why, Your Majesty? Are you bored? Would you like me to be Your Majesty's radio?"

It was a sincere question. Mikhazen frowned for a moment as if thinking about something in her words, then asked.

"Radio?"

Oh, he doesn't know the radio? He understands all the English expressions she said so far, so why is it? He didn't seem to understand the concepts or things that were not from this world. That was a bit strange.