V2E2

Volume 2 Episode 2

***

Pelbrim is born exactly 300 years later after this point. At that time, Panian was in a national era of spring and autumn when local powerful people were running wild, and in the chaotic situation, our innocent Pelbrim, who knew nothing, was born and destined to create a new empire and be the emperor.

The Star of Destiny was just a plan to establish a country as a motif for King Taejo of Goryeo* and to set up a Harem with a lot of wives. But let's move on to why, unlike Wang Geon, his wife and concubines are all men. Besides, why is it that people who are in denial are crushed? Shh, that's a different story.

[*Taejo of Goryeo, was the founder of the Goryeo dynasty, which ruled Korea from the 10th to the 14th century. Taejo ruled from 918 to 943, achieving unification of the Later Three Kingdoms in 936.]

"First of all, I don't want to give you my life."

-Yeah, I gave up on that too.

His voice sounded really sad. She ended up covering her mouth, unable to hold back her laughter at this unbalanced situation that was both good and funny.

For some reason, she felt like the Holy Sword, which had no eyes attached to it, was looking at her, but it must be because of her mood.

"Okay then."

She clapped her hands.

...As long as I don't lose my life.

Of course, she couldn't hold a sword, let alone wield it, but it didn't matter because she wouldn't even learn the sword anyway.

"Do you want to be a bracelet or a necklace?"

-Necklace!

Oh, really?

"Then let's go with a bracelet."

-...Wow.

Achilles was devastated at her evil voice. She giggled at the sight.

Oh, I think it'll be fun in the future.

She hadn't thought of it before, but if Achilles is always by her side, the sickening feeling of being gloomy when she's alone, will be gone forever. She reached out with a smile as beautiful as she could.

"Come on, let's sign a contract. Achilles, God's holy sword."

The sword shakes at her words. The intangible chain that bound the sword moved quickly in an instant. Is it tightening?

She opened her eyes wide in surprise, and at that moment, the chains were broken, and a deep, low-key voice whispered to her that constantly dragged her into the abyss.

-If you can pass my test.

And the world disappeared in an instant.

It was never pleasant to see the surroundings being torn apart like a piece of paper. It feels like the world in front of her is denied and she is only a doll. On the contrary, she felt ridiculed being pointed as the one trapped in the doll's house.

As she calmly watched the world collapse, she closed her eyes and sighed. When she opened her eyes again, the place she was standing in was at the front of a temple she had never seen before. And she thought quietly as she heard the cry of some beast in her ear.

Oh. Again, this mental chaos magic.

Sighing, she put her hand on her throbbing head. What kind of illusion will it be this time? Well, she wasn't afraid of any magic. Magic goes from here to there.