V1E21

Volume 1 Episode 21

* * *

"A dessert feast!"

She exclaimed ambitiously. If she can feel the contemptuous look in Mikhazen's eyes for some reason, it's probably just because of his gloomy and grumpy mood. She smiled softly.

"...Dessert feast?"

Is he speechless? Yeah, maybe it's ridiculous. But she can't bring the joke back! Because she's a genius!

"Yes, let's start with a sweet and plain dessert!"

As she smiles, Mikhazen looks at her with an unkind gaze.

"A dessert before you even eat?"

"......"

Somehow it feels like something hit a nail on her head, but it doesn't matter. Well, she won't give in!

I decided to be strong!

Whether or not she cheered inwardly, Mikhazen changed his position with his chin resting on his hand. It's no secret that she was so sad because of that move.

"Well, that doesn't matter."

The tip of his lips, which are slightly red, was lifted.

"If you make a request, you must have sincerity when you ask."

Oh...

She opened her mouth silently for a moment. Well. Uh...

...Excuse me?

For some reason, what is that tone in his voice that makes her feel like she has to kneel down and beg like a dog?

Does he want her to kneel down? Would he be satisfied with that?

"What should I do? Should I act cute or something?"

He laughed at her serious question.

"Anything."

Oh, you bastard.

She almost cursed for a moment, but she barely endured it. It's still difficult to open up to Mikhazen. No, she already endured it enough, but... That bastard was the number 1 most dangerous person who could cut her throat if she misbehaved! Heck, she had seen a lot of ways to get out of some crisis, but why didn't it tell her how to deal with this kind of situation? Life is all about being alone, isn't it?

In a moment of silence, she fell into deep agony. As expected, humans are alone. She smiled with the prettiest smile she could possibly do.

"Ah-ing~"(1)

(T/N: 1. 아잉 (A-ing) - a cute way of saying "C'mon". Or if you just want to be cute hahaha.)

For a moment, there was a great silence.

She knew this would happen. She knew it! Mikhazen's reaction to her bad aegyo(2) was cold. What the hell did she do?!

(T/N: 2. 액요 (Aegyo) - to act cute.)

"Are you crazy?"

Mikhazen's reaction was like a sword. She was too embarrassed to raise her face after hearing his honest and inquiring voice.

"I'm sorry, I'll be careful."

What the hell did I do?! I'm really ashamed.

She should've done 'bbooing bbooing'(3).

(T/N: 3. 뿌잉뿌잉 (Bbooing bbooing) - this was often used in KDramas to ask someone to do something or to get something. Just another act of cuteness.)