V1E25

Volume 1 Episode 25

* * *

"Hey!"

But even before she could forgive him, she grabbed Jerdine's arm, who spoke formally again. He bit his lip with her fierce aura, and bowed his head. Hey, for real!

"Ah, Arietta! I am sor...ry."

"Hey."

"Sorry."

In an instant, a deep silence descends.

As a sinner, she looked down with pitiful eyes at the two men full of melancholy aura. Still, she finds them cute.

Whoa, they're so cute.

Ah, is this how Jindo's Grandma felt when Baekgu, who she had raised, returned home from far away? (1 - see T/N at the end of the chapter)

Ha... You were such a nice puppy.

"Yeah, I'll forgive you like a great person."

Their faces brightened in an instant. She immediately put her hands on both of them. And for a moment, she cleared her throat and said...

"I forgive you both for your sins."

Oh, I've been wanting to try this one someday!

After reciting the lines she has always wanted to say since she was a child, she felt like she was flying into the sky. Hehe. But for some reason, the expressions on the faces of the two guys who had been forgiven were not good.

"......"

What, you're not happy with my forgiveness?

She was sulking, staring at the two, and tried to say something, but suddenly Gideon looked behind her and made a serious expression. Then, Jerdine also looked at Ashille and frowned.

Oh, now that I think of it...

"Oh, hello Sunbaes. I'm sorry for the late greeting."

Gid smiled first and lowered his head. Jerdine greeted them both by bowing instead of speaking. And silence fell again.

Awkwardness, frustation, annoyance, etc.'

As she was reading the letters floating in the air, she suddenly felt so good. What is this? She doesn't know what it is, but it's like the four men were battling because of her. She knew they're not, but she's so happy all of a sudden. In the end, she sat down and forced herself to hold back the tears that were about to come out. If she cried here, she would become a really strange person.

Breathe... I have to put up with it! '

"Ari, what's wrong with you all of a sudden?"

"Lady Arietta, why are you suddenly like this?"

Gid and Jerdine sit down together and ask. She was about to cry, but she tried to answer both questions.

"No, I don't know what it is, but I'm happy..."

The two were at a loss for words.

"How should I say it? Hmm... I feel like I'm at the highest point of my life?"

Yes, for some reason, she felt like the buds of her life were in full bloom here. Heck, she's so happy. For some reason, she felt like she was reborn as a flower fairy...

"Arietta, why do you feel you're in your prime here? Your future is more promising."

"Shut up, if I'm in my prime, I'm in my prime! My best days are now!"