V1E31

Volume 1 Episode 31

* * *

Sunday morning was cooler than she thought.

Well, it feels so good. She couldn't eat breakfast because of Siden, who had gone to the Imperial Palace first, but the wind blowing gently made her feel better than she thought, so it wasn't too bad.

"Come to think of it, is it already September?"

It will be September next week. It was around the second week of August when she became Arietta. Well, it was summer. It's going to be autumn soon. She's already excited. In autumn, many festivals are held. From school festivals to founding festivals, harvest festivals, etc... Normally, she should have paid more attention to the parties before paying attention to the festival, but Arietta was still young, so she didn't have to.

In fact, the best thing about being a 15 years old Arietta was that she was still going to attend the academy for quite some time, so she didn't go to the party hall one by one. That's why she's trying her best not to be the Emperor's fiancé.

"Welcome, Lady Adelheim."

When she arrived at the Imperial Palace, the servant who had been waiting in advance welcomed her. She nodded her head gracefully in response and followed his directions.

The Imperial Palace is terribly large. She feels like this every time she comes, but for a single person, it was a really uselessly large area. Of course, he does work, he does receptions, he has meetings, and he does a lot of things. But still! It's too wide.

"We're here."

Saying thank you, she entered the door that the servant opened. But, wait...?

It was Yuan, not Mikhazen, who was there.

"Hello, Prime Minister."

"Long time no see."

Once the polite greetings were finished, there was no sign of any change. Reluctantly, she wrinkled her forehead and turned around. She looked at the chief servant who was still standing at the door.

"I'm here to see His Majesty."

She asked him because she thought he took her to the wrong place, but he opened his mouth with a troubled face in response.

"Oh, His Majesty..."

But before his words were even heard, another voice answered.

"He's sleeping now."

She was startled by the voice she heard right behind her, so she looked back. Yuan came close to her without a sound before she knew it.

Oh, that's a surprise. If you have come, give a sign that you have come. I was really surprised. Are you an assassin, a silent assassin?

"Are you surprised?"

Yuan asked with a smile. She nodded her head while admiring his smile that was still shining today. Yuan smiled again as if he was sorry.

You were really born with a smile, weren't you?

"But just now, what did you say...?"

"Oh."

Yuan smiled again. A habitual smile. But she couldn't deny that it was still shining.

"He gave you a message that you could leave for today."

She frowned.

I can go back now?

She searched in her head for a while to find out about Mikhazen's behavioral patterns, and an intellectual in her head said he was never the one to do that.