V2E1

Volume 2 Episode 1

***

Every Tuesday, her classes ended earlier than usual. In addition, it is also the day when Siden also leaves from work earlier. She hurried back as soon as she could, and her father welcomed her as usual. She doesn't know why she cried so leisurely on Tuesday rather than Thursday, but she was glad she was able to have dinner with her father face to face.

"Ari, are you okay?"

Siden asks. She nodded her head quickly.

Last Sunday, she ran to the chef before dinner and begged him to make the sandwich she wasn't able to eat because she was with Yuan. It was definitely worth running because a sandwich that was even more appetizing than back then was now laid out in front of her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Siden looked at her with his hands hanging down while she took a bite of the sandwich and chewed on it. Her father laughed when she tilted her head.

"Nothing."

Nothing? Then why are you sighing?

Her father looked pretty serious. What is he worried about?

Worried, she put down the sandwich with a frown on her face. Just then Siden asked her with a serious face.

"Does Ari like the Marquis of Zibeludin?"

If it's Zibeludin, is it Yuan he's talking about? Without thinking any further, she nodded.

"Huh? Yes. Isn't it obvious?"

"Where are you getting at?"

Siden had a very serious expression on his face.

She twisted her hair with her fingers and closed her mouth. She thinks it's because he saw her hanging out with Yuan last Sunday. She knew Siden's feelings well, but she didn't hate Yuan that much. No, it's not that she doesn't hate him, it's that she likes him.

"Oh, Dad doesn't know me well yet. If I don't like a person, I would just ignore his existence. I won't talk to them, nor answer and I won't even say hello."

Of course, if the person she hates is a human being who looks good, it's a little different. But anyway, her basic behavior was like that. It was more difficult for me to use up my feelings of dislike.

Siden frowned as if he had never heard of it before. She didn't care. Of course, it's the first time he had heard of it, because Arietta before shows her hatred towards people so obviously.

"But with Yuan-nim, I greet, chat, and hang out with him, right? Of course I did that because I like him."

She smiled as she put her fingers together and said the reason.

Siden let out a heavy sigh as he looked at her bright smile.

She fixed her expression immediately. Her father now bowed his head and touched the steak on the plate with a spoon.

"Why do you look like that? Dad, don't you want me to be with the Marquis of Zibeludin?"

She pulled her upper body close and looked sad, then Siden looked up at her and smiled. His smile was so full of worry that she almost felt like crying.

"To be honest, yes."

His low voice brought his worries.

"The Marquis of Zibeludin is a dangerous man."

Siden said with an expression of stating a fact.

Without realizing it, she lowered her hand from the table.