V1E22

Volume 1 Episode 22

* * *

After savoring the delicious desserts, she proudly stepped toward the administrative office. If it was a normal Sunday, she would have returned home like a student who just had taken the final exam, because of having her energy drained after having a meal with Mikhazen. But today, because she didn't eat a full course meal, she was fine...

Originally, she didn't visit the Imperial Palace, but today, her father went to work early in the morning due to an urgent business. Mikhazen didn't call for him, but anyway, since he's the head, he should be cursed.

That son of a b*tch.

Anyway, she went to the administrative office building to go home with her father. After all, it was not far from the Emperor's Palace. The administrative office, which boasts an enormous size like the Emperor's Palace, was the core building of the Panian administration, where all the departments of each minister existed. Does Panian's administration stop when it's blown up here?

It's something I'd like to try again later this year.

First, she'll stop by the treasury to meet her father, then they'll go home and visit the market. With a light plan, she just entered the administrative office building, and she quickly ran into another face.

The Black Screen has appeared!

"Yuan!"

She immediately ran, trying to catch up to him. First of all, it's nice to see a familiar face, but as soon as she caught up and grabbed Yuan's hem, she realized it right away.

Oh, Yuan flinched!

She could see Yuan's surprised eyes. And she immediately regretted her actions. Oh, come to think of it, she wasn't close with Yuan...

"Oh, uhm, Sir Zibeludin. I'm sorry."

It felt like when you thought you saw a familiar face, and when you approached that someone, you realized you were mistaken, your embarrassment hits the sky.

It was the same with her and Yuan now. Somehow, she feels like she should continue to apologize.

I'm sorry to be alive. Huhu...

"Oh, it's Lady Arietta."

Fortunately, Yuan smiled softly and let it go. Is he an angel...? Oh, right. He was a black screen. She almost got a little moved. Sheesh. Yes, Yuan is kind and caring to everyone until he reveals his innermost feelings. No, it's a bit scary to look friendly even if he shows his inner feelings... Even in the novel, Yuan lost her temper and was excited only in front of Edel. He was also a man who could smile prettily even if he's in front of Mikhazen's raging sword.

"I'm sorry for calling you by your name..."

Yuan laughed at her apology. Even though she already knew that he never smiled with his eyes, she was surprised by his bright smile. Ha. This man...

The cash item effect is amazing. His smile shone so brightly that she had a desire to have that effect too. She thought this guy could live without the sun. Why would he need the sun when he himself is already shiny?

"It's fine. It's been a while since I've heard someone call my name, too. I was just a little surprised that it was Lady Arietta."

So you're dissatisfied now, black screen?

She forced herself to laugh, but she was embarrassed. Oh, what should she do? She must have eaten too many sweets so she was feeling overly hyper. It felt like she was floating high in the sky in an instant and suddenly thrown to the ground.